Table of Contents
Sage 50 Data Corruption signifies that an error has occurred in database where all the database is stored. You can’t rely on the corrupt data. You will not be able to read the data correctly in the Sage program which might result to faulty report and then your accountant won’t be able to identify the real interpretation of the report at the end of the year.
There are Possible Causes through Which Data can be Corrupt.
- Incompatible or damaged computer, corrupt windows registry or in network connection, there can be problem with WIFI connection (Wireless), motherboard or switch etc.
- Storage media failed to respond to your command: CD or DVDs, hard disk, tape drives, USB or flash drives or your remote cloud storage.
- Outrage or interruption, power fluctuations or surges.
- Malicious software ransomware, virus, Trojan house or other malicious software infected your software or company file.
- Affected by program bugs or operating system.
Point to be noted: Ransomware makes the file hostage and your data becomes unusable.
Step to Fix Data Corruption Issue in Sage 50
- If your data gets corrupt, it means there is an error in processing, writing, transmission or storage of data for which you may want to have unintended changes in your data.
- Your need to install antivirus in your system to check if there is any malicious software such as worms, virus, trojans or other software that may corrupt your data.
- If data is corrupt, it can cause data inaccuracy files/tables, unreadable fields, inoperative program and records. It actually includes unexpected behavior and error message.
There are a variety of countermeasures available:
- It is very important that you take back up of data on regular basis and restore the corrupt file whenever required.
- Another most important part is to keep proper check on the health status of your operating system and your connection status.
Key Point: If you replace or reinstall your software, you may face issue with hardware or firmware as they may not give you result as you want. If you start a new installation or replace the software, it may also be subject to various program bugs, power surges, vulnerabilities, inter-operability issues etc.
Contact for Sage Assistance
Here we are to assist you in getting your issue resolved. Our Sage 50 Technical Support Team is readily available all the time to get issues fixed and handled carefully. You just need to contact us on any of our technical support channels that we have made available. Call us on Toll-Free Number 1 844 313 4856, get facilitated with our Sage Live Chat Support or send us email and our team will endorse you with all necessary detail that you may need to get your error sorted out.