The void and delete check is the 2 ways that is used to reverse the payment transaction. These 2 methods void a check & delete a check cannot be used interchangeably in the QuickBooks. You need to use it when you do the payment transaction in the QuickBooks application but for some reason you want to undo it.
In “Void a Check”, it changes the amount of the transaction to Zero and it also keeps the transaction recorded that made.
In “Deleting the checks”, the transaction details are deleted altogether. It also changes the status from Bill paid to Unpaid. You cannot find the transaction or bill in the journal detail report after deleting it.
Here, you need to decide bit faster. Whether;
- To delete the check
- Or, make the check void.
For this, you need the process of doing it. The solution is provided directly by the QuickBooks tech support team who is always here to help you out. You just need to follow the steps given by them to resolve it by your own. The team members are educated, trained, experts and professional to understand all your queries and issues. So you just need to contact then via QuickBooks customer support toll-free number +1-844-313-4856 anytime from anywhere.
Steps for Void and Delete Check in QuickBooks
- To Void a Check
- Go to the transaction that you want to void it
- Then click on the Edit menu
- From the options select the Void bill payment
- To Delete a check
- Open the transaction to delete
- Now select the edit menu
- From the drop-down options, click on the Delete bill payment option
For doing multiple entries, you need to follow these steps:-
- You need to click on the company menu
- Then select the option named Chart of Accounts
- Do select the accounts payable register that required
- To make the transaction void or delete you need to select the bill payment first
- Go to the Edit menu and select the option void or delete check that you want to do.
How to contact us?
You can easily get in touch with the team to resolve all your glitches whether they are technical or functional issues. The team members have around 25 years of experience so all the problems are just a cup of tea for them to resolve. Dial the QuickBooks technical support number +1-844-313-4856, email at email@example.com, or do a live chat with them. They are available 24/7 hours and are in services from 2 decades. The members of support team are waiting for you to contact them so that they provide you verified information and correct solution.