Sage 50 2019 (U.S. Edition) is now available with enhanced features and updates. The software is also known by other names like Sage 50c, Sage 50 cloud. The new version has several business features and enhancements to make the business much easier as discussed below.
- Expandable Sales Order Drop-down Menu
- Get the total at the end of Quotes, Purchase and Receive Inventory
- Sage Integration with cloud-based CRM software
- Number of security and stability Updates that will reduce the User Account Control (UAC) prompts
- Sage 50 leverages .NET Framework 4.7.1 Updates with latest TSL security protocols
- Enhanced data security to deter unauthorized users
- Sage Payroll (SPR) Sync with latest Azure security compliance
- Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- Sage Payment Cloud Maintenance with the inclusion of PayPal
- System Requirements for Sage 50 2019 version
- For Pro and Premium Edition – 1.0 GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM and 4 GB hard disk space
- Latest Internet Explorer and email service
- MS Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- 32-bit versions of MS Word and Excel
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2012 R2, or 2008 R
Section I: Prior to installing
- Back up all companies and have all users exit sage
- Turn off your anti-virus and make sure User Account Control (UAC) is set to minimum
- Leave the firewall on and enable notifications
Section II: Upgrading from prior version
Step I: Download the update – From within the program or directly from Sage Knowledge Base
Method 1: Download from within the program
- On the server > Open the program > select Services > Check Now for update
- Select Sage50_2019.0.0.Upgrade > Download > Move to Installation
- When the download finishes, close the program and then continue with Step II
Method 2: Download update directly from the Sage Knowledge Base
Step II: Install
Installing on a standalone computer
- Select to check the installation requirements when prompted
- Click View installation instructions for the installation guide
- Turn off anti-virus > Next > Auto configure the Windows Firewall to allow install and run Sage 50 > Next
Installing on a network
- Follow the steps above about installing on a standalone computer
- Except till prompted “Will, this be the ONLY computer running Sage 50?” > Select No > Next
- Select This computer is the server on the On the Sage 50 Company Data Files Storage screen > click Next
- On Sharing Company Data screen > Select Share the Folder > click Next and share all the correct folder with correct permissions
- Installation complete > Open Program > Activate
- Open each company and allow the data conversion to the new version
To check if the Update is successful
- Close the program → go to a workstation
Note: Do not attempt to open the program before upgrading else it will break the activation on the server.
• Open Updates folder > double-click Sage 50 US_2019.0 Upgrade file
• It will be the same steps like Installing on a standalone computer above
• Will this be the ONLY computer running Sage 50? > Select No > click Next
• Select – A different computer on the network is the server and will store Sage 50 company files and Select I confirm that Sage 50 has already been installed on the server > click Next.
• Confirm location of program and data > click Install and continue with installation on each workstation (simultaneously)
If you need any help in installing Sage 50 2019 Edition and prefer our experts to install it for you then you can call sage experts at AccountingHub on +1844-313-4856
Let our experts handle the installation and updates on a stand-alone PC or in a network environment.
Contact Our Sage Support Team at AccountingHub Anytime
AccountingHub offers a full range of Sage support services to SMBs and is committed to helping companies evaluate the performance of the Sage software and implement an error-free Sage suite on their platform that enables them to run their business functions smoothly and in an uninterrupted manner.
With the steps mentioned above, you should be able to manage to download to installing the latest 2019 version of Sage 50, however, if you face additional complexities then you can contact our professionals who have the right tools and expertise to troubleshoot the most intricate problem in a time-bound manner.
Facing critical multiple collapses, data security, and data damage issues? AccountingHub is the right forum to resolve all Sage related errors and we are and just a phone call away.