As per ongoing trends, several of the companies have migrated from their previous account choices to QuickBooks. This seems to be the most sensible choice as you get more smarter choices and there is zero risk of losing all your data. We understand that your data is crucial for your company. Doing so manually can be very time-consuming.
QuickBooks has several options to get the data imported into it. It does not matter if you wish to switch from any platform like PayPal, Xero, etc. We have a solution for you. If you are a new company in its budding stage, it may be a rational choice to start from scratch. But, if you have been working on your business from quite some time, then it is crucial to get all your data in one place. With QuickBooks, all your data will be stored in cloud space and you never have to worry about its access or any loss of data.
Table of Contents
Why Businesses Prefer to Export Data to QuickBooks
Here are few of the reasons listed, why QuickBooks is chosen:
- Offers crystal clear view of accounting
- Smarter business tools
- Built around cloud-based technology
- More user friendly
- Affordable packages are offered
How to Convert File into Excel or .csv in QuickBooks?
At this point, we do not have a way to directly migrate the data from Xero to QuickBooks. However, there is a work around. You can export your data, transactions, vendor details, etc to an Excel and then import these Excels or a different format like XLS or CSV file in QuickBooks.
First of all, you should get this handy QuickBooks Data Import Excel and CSV toolkit you need to install. With the help of this approach, the job will be done in a few simple steps. Refer to these outlined steps:
- You need to open the file and download the toolkit.
- Then click Save the file.
- A pop-up will appear and ask you to save the selected file.
- You need to double-click the Import_Excel_and_CSV.exe option on the desktop
- It will open the WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Then go to Browse and select the folder where you’d like to install the toolkit.
- Click OK
- In the next step, select Unzip to extract all the contents
- Close WinZip Self-Extractor window.
- Then you need to open the saved QuickBooks Import Excel and CSV folder.
These steps will take care of most of the data import to QuickBooks. The idea is to offer seamless support and ease to our end users, so you don’t need any external help. DIY approach will not only keep you informed and updated with technology but will turn you into a pro.
You may not need to hire an accountant for all these lengthy hours of reports. Also, as an individual, you can offer your smart services for report maintenance to other organizations. Quickbooks is highly appreciated for its simplicity and user friendliness. It is very unlikely that your account person will be facing any shortcomings with this.