Today, both small and large business firms are using accounting software to meet its accounting and financial needs. Robust accounting not only enhances the productivity of the company but also provides optimum security to the database. Tasks like cash flow management, bill payment, account payable and receivable become easier with Sage 50. It streamlines the work and helps in managing the tasks more efficiently and quickly.
However, most of the users might face error or unable to fix the issues, this is where Sage users should seek the help of Sage technical support team. If you are struggling to find Resolution for Email and Password for Sage View issue, keep reading this article. This article focuses on the error caused by entering wrong credentials. Most of the times, users use wrong credentials such s email and password during setup. Wrong credentials can pose error and affect the work process. If you are unable to resolve the issues, then it is advised to seek the help of Sage help-desk from Accountinghub who can help resolve email and password error.
Let us take a look at the causes of the error and find an appropriate resolution for the same.
Causes of Email and Password for Sage View Issue
- Sage Email ID and password not working
- An error might occur due to many version of outlook installed in the PC
- Inappropriate email setting
- Wrong credentials
- Reduced and degraded email writer setting
- User account control may be enabled
Resolution for Email and Password for Sage View Error
Section 1: Verify email configuration
- Ensure that the company you trying to log in is correct or not
- Verify your email ID and password used at the time of setup is exactly the same
- Configure your default email settings
- Go to the control panel
- Set your default program and ensure the mail sent is cheeked under MAPI
- Add email setting to your document
Section 2: Use default email application
- Go to email set-up
- Select a default email application
- After setting default application, send an electronic message from your MAPI compliant email
Section 3: Use webmail
Follow some steps to configure webmail functionality
- Go to Maintain option and click on edit email setup
- Choose default email application
- Click on the option, Use Webmail Account and then press on Add Account Information
- Choose the type of the webmail service and then enter your email address
Note: If you have accounts in other emails apart from Outlook.com, Gmail, and Yahoo that have predefined settings, then you need to provide the name of SMTP server and SMTP port.
- Configure account in the account settings if you are setting up an account in Gmail or Yahoo.
- Once the email account is configured and identified, you make changes in the email setup window
After you have configured your Email ID in Sage 50, check password and reset it if you cannot log in to the company
Steps followed to Reset password
Step 1: Reset user password
- Reset user password
- Log in as admin and reset the password by Administrator user
- After this, check whether the user can log in
Step 2: Browse wrong company
- Click on the browse option to locate all companies
- Click on your current company
- Ensure that you have an access to the company
Step 3: User is unlicensed
- Log in to the company with Admin rights
- After this, click on the Maintain option, following with Users and then clicking on Set Up Security option.
- You will find a license box next to the username, click on license box
- After this, try to log into your PC with administrator rights
- You can see whether the user is licensed or unlicensed
- Now try to log in with your present credentials.
For Sage 50 Technical Support
In addition, if you are unable to resolve Email and password error, then you should contact Sage 50 technical support team from Accountinghub. The professionals provide assistance 24*7 and handle all Sage related issues. You can easily get connected by giving a call on our helpline number or Sage 50 chat with experts, who can resolve your issues in a jiffy. Call us toll-free at 1844 313 4856