Sage 50 is superb software that can help in streamlining all kinds of accounting related tasks in a proper way. However, there may be circumstances where the user may come across errors that need to be resolved so that user can enjoy a seamless experience while using the software for any of the tasks.
What is Email MAPI error
One such common Sage error is- Email MAPI error. It is an unexpected error where the user needs to repair the corrupted file in the correct way. This message occurs when the user is trying to send a message. The error message in case of this error is-Email MAPI error: An error occurred in sending the message. Return Code: 26”.
The primary reason for this error can be that many versions of Microsoft Outlook are installed on the same system. There can be varied ways to get this error resolved. This error is part of the printing and reporting/printing to file or email issues. This error occurs in Sage 50.
Related Error : Unable to Send all Emails and Generic COM Error
How to Resolve the Email MAPI error?
There are various ways to resolve this error. Check the following:
Check for the updates
- In this, the user needs to first go to the control panel from the Windows start option. After that, user has to look for Windows Update.
- Then check the updates, go to Microsoft Updates website. Then the user needs to install the latest Microsoft Office updates.
Set the default programs in the correct way.
- The user needs to first log in as the administrator.
- Then the user needs to go to Windows Start. After that go to Programs. Then the default programs can be set.
- After that, choose the desirable default email ID from the listing of programs. This will be on the left column.
- Then set the program as default.
- Choose OK.
- Set the program access and all computer defaults.
- Choose the custom option and then choose the down arrow. This will be on the right side of the custom option.
- Then under the default email program, choose the email program accordingly.
- Start the software Sage 50.
- Get the emails verified on which the mailing needs to be done. Check if the contact list is there on the email software program.
- Now users can successfully email the invoice it from Sage 50.
Set up the account on Outlook
- Check for any default outlook account in the Microsoft Outlook. In case there is a default account, get one created.
- In case the problem still persists, then the user can get in touch with the excellent Sage customer support team of experts at accountinghub.co. They are trained and will offer quick resolutions.
Related Error : Sage 50 Email Issue
Sage Technical Support for Fix Email MAPI error – Call 1844-313-4856
The accountinghub.co is a Sage 50 technical support team that is there to resolve all kinds of queries related to Sage at any time of the day or night as per the convenience of the user. They are qualified and have many years of experience in dealing with all kinds of problems related to the Sage software. The team is available round the clock and has vast knowledge on any aspect of Sage. The Sage Support toll free number to directly talk to the team is 1844-313-4856.