Speed in your accounting software has been a key point to increase efficiency and productivity. In this article, let’s take a look at how to increase speed of your Sage 50 in case it slows down.
Steps to Make Sage 50 Faster
- Before you start any procedure, make sure that you take back up of all Sage company/data files.
- Now, make sure that you have disabled your firewall settings or anti-virus. Your sage may continuously be opening and closing files from behind. There is a file name Queue.dts which gets accessed by multi-user operations.
- Every time when your Sage gets access of such files, your firewall or anti-virus monitor and intercepts the operation of the user.
- The anti-virus may send into overdrive which can ultimately cause overhead on system.
- Now, if you disable your anti-virus, check whether your sage has been increased with speed or not. If doesn’t have any improvement, uninstall AV package from the server and from the client system.
- Now, test for few hours. If you don’t notice consistent and marked improvement in the speed of Sage software.
What if your Sage 50 is Still Slow?
- You should have at least 100 MB Internet Speed. Check speed of LAN.
- Ensure that you have new version of Sage with all updates installed.
- Ensure that the lock “Opportunistic Lock” is enabled.
For Server Computer
- EnableOplocks REG_DWORD 0 or 1
- Default: 1 (Enabled by Default)
- Set to “0”
- Disable SMB Signing.
- From your TCP/IP, enable Netbios and then enable your network card.
- Make sure that you have all the same Sage Version.
- Now, perform a Data Check on Sage and then compress routine data.
- Now, try to change your default printer. Your Printer and Sage might look unrelated. Some printer drivers may find conflicts with your Sage.
- Now, make sure that you have enough disk space in your client computer and server as well.
- Make sure that you disable SMB signing.
Our Assistance Services For You: Sage 50 Technical Support
We have a very dedicated team to provide support in all the conditions. Our technical support team is readily available at your service according to your convenience. All the information that we provide goes to the process to ensure authenticity. This makes our Research and Development effective and efficient. You can find all information from our website www.accountinghub.co. Else, we are also available through our connectivity channels. You can either call us on our Sage 50 Support 1 844 313 4856 or connect with us via Sage 50 Live Chat Support. We are also available via our official Email Address. Get in touch with us via any of the mode and we will get back to you via every mode through which you have contacted us.