Sage 50 is a one of the top preferred accounting software by the small and medium sized industries across the world. The software has its different versions featuring numerous features that is designed as per the requirements of the business sectors. The easy usable features invites the technical and non-technical person to handle the software with a great ease. Undoubtedly, the popularity of Sage software has increased by leaps and bounds in the last few years. It is a one-stop solution for completing tasks related to finance and accounting.
The best thing about the Sage software is that it is an immensely safe software with excellent security configurations to keep all data files safe and secure. In fact, this software and its data can be accessed from anywhere in the world. This makes working with old and new clients much easier irrespective of the location of the client.
Related Error : Fix MAPI Error 26
Managing cash flow, invoices and varied business reports etc become much easier with the automated features of Sage software. The Sage software helps in streamlining tasks in a better way. Let us discuss one of the doubts that a Sage user might face i.e. “not enough memory for printing” or “invalid printer setup error”.
Steps for Fix Enough Memory for Printing or Invalid Printer Setup Error in Sage 50
Check the following:
One of the reasons can be inadequate user rights. Follow these steps in that case:
- The user needs to first right click on Sage 50 symbol. Then choose- Run as administrator.
- Check and agree when the option of User Account Control prompts up for the program to run successfully.
- Check if successful printing of the document type can be done.
Check if the printer is not available. Follow these steps:
- The user needs to go to Setup, then Reports & Forms.
- Choose the part that the user wants to print. There will be a listing on the left side i.e. invoices, packing slips and cheques.
- Check if the printer is set to a printer that is accessible that time. If there are too many entries for a chosen printer, then a test needs to be done to check which the accurate one.
- The user needs to check now if the user is able to print the document type.
In case of Windows errors also, this error can occur.
- Verify if the sample company is also giving similar error.
- Then the user needs to change the printer to XPS document writer or pdf. Check if the same message comes up.
- The Event Viewer also needs to be checked. The user needs to go to Control Panel, administrative tools, event viewer.
- The Windows Logs needs to be chosen.
- The application needs to be chosen. Then filter the current log.
- The user needs to check for Errors. After that, click on OK.
For understanding the above steps as well as any advanced solutions for fixing the issue of not enough memory for printing or invalid printer setup error, get in touch with the Sage experts at the Sage 50 tech support team of accountinghub.co.
Related Post : Resolve Printer Not Activated Error Code 30
The accountinghub is the Sage customer support team of widely experienced experts who can help you to resolve any kind of error related to Sage in the quickest possible way without any harm to the data or system. They are there to guide you step by step regarding any doubt or query related to the Sage accounting software. The toll free number to directly talk to them is .