In QuickBooks Desktop, you are not able to print or save as the PDF from your account then no need to worry. Here you get the solution for this issue that is directly given by the support team who is always here to help you out. The team members are having many years of experience so they do understand all the queries and issues. Follow the solution to fix this issue.
Reasons that Causes this PDF and Print Problem
- Printer won’t print
- Application is not responding
- Issue in connecting to the printer
- PDF converter is not online
- You are not able to save it as the PDF
Solutions for Troubleshoot the Print and PDF Issues
There are various solutions that can be done according to the reason that causes the error. So you need to choose any one solution to fix the error if it doesn’t work then go for the next solution. Follow the troubleshoot steps one by another to get it resolved smoothly.
Solution 1- Permissions of the temp folder needs to reset
- Set the temp folder permissions
- Press and hold the Windows+R key to open the Run window
- Type the %TEMP% and then click on the OK button
- Open the properties by doing right-click on the temp folder
- In properties, go to the security tab
- Verify that all the usernames and groups are shown in this tab
- They must have the full control
- If not then do give them full control
- After all this, now again try to save the PDF again in your QuickBooks account.
- Verify that print is done to XPS
- Firstly, open the Notepad
- Type anything and then do the test print out to check that the printer is working or not
- While printing select the XPS Document Writer and then click on the Print option
- Now save it on your desktop
- Verify by locating the file on the desktop that the XPS document is shown to you or not that you have printed from the notepad.
Solution 2- Reinstall, adjust, and test the XPS Document Writer
Before doing this solution you must know about the few things that are as follows:-
- Microsoft applications are not supported by the Intuit; so, they are not responsible of running the tools.
- If you are not able to do these things then go with another solution or contact the support team.
Solution 3- Verify that the reconcile window of the screen must be off
- Go to the Window menu and then check the list that the reconcile window of yours is mentioned there or not
- Now choose Close All and start reconcile again.
Solution 4- Run the repair tool of QuickBooks Print and PDF
- Click on the Program problems in the QuickBooks tools hub
- Select the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
- It take just few minutes to run this tool
- Do email, print or also save as PDF again from the QuickBooks software.
How to get in touch?
You can easily contact the QuickBooks support team anytime as they are available all around the clock. The team members are polite and friendly so they handle the entire situation easily. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks customer helpline number +1-844-313-4856, send the email at email@example.com, or do Sage 50 live chat. Team members are glad to help you out all the time whenever needed. They provide you the best assistance and also verified solutions to all the errors and queries.