QuickBooks Backup Error Code 2277 – Storage file not find. The error usually takes place when the user is not able to find the storage file in which all backup files are saved. Due to heavy traffic, accidentally QuickBooks setup a wrong backup path which may also cause this error.
Reasons of QuickBooks Backup Error 2277
The system or the mouse pointer either freezes or doesn’t respond to the command. In that case, the error code gets displayed on the screen.
To Fix QuickBooks Backup Error 2277, users need to follow this step orderly:
- Steps involve in fixing the QuickBooks error 2277:
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the right Intuit data protect icon.
- After that, click on about Intuit data protect.
- To begin the IDP tool, press Ctrl+ F2.
- To reconfigure the software/hardware, to allow the access IDP files, choose the Run diagnostics.
- If Diagnostic tool detects any issue with the firewall or third- party software, then go with your manufacturer website, this will help you collect all the information regarding the configuration of security software/hardware.
- To resolve this error, add window firewall ports:
- Go to the menu, and then type control panel in the search field.
- Detect the system and security.
- Choose window firewall and then click on advanced settings.
- At the left side of the advanced settings, click on “Inbound Rules”.
- At the right side of the same window, click on New Rule.
- Enter the following ports and click on NEXT.
- Trusted sites should be added:
- Firstly, open your screen with internet explorer and Click on tools menu.
- Select the web choices and uncheck the incapable Security mode box.
- After this, you need to be click on trusted sites.
- In this zone box, you need to uncheck the server verification (https:) for all the sites.
- Now add on *.backup.com, *.intuit.com, and *.intuit.net and then click on CLOSE.
- After this, go to Privacy tab> select sites.
- To address all of websites zone, it is necessary to add some following websites *.quickbooks.com and *.intuit.com.
- After this, each time you include the web addresses. Click on ”OK”.
- Clear all the temporary files, cache memory, cookies and SSL state:
- On your screen, firstly go with internet explorer and select the tool menu.
- Choose internet options.
- If you are not able to find any tool on your browser, press at once to show hidden tabs.
- To erase all the history, Go to the general tab and click on delete.
- After this step, Click on some following boxes:
- Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Cookies and website data.
- In Private Filtering.
- Uncheck the save favorites and site zone.
- To clear all the items, Click on Delete.
- Find the Content tab.
- After all this, choose clear SSL state and then select Ok.
After following all these steps, if you still face some issues regarding QuickBooks error. We are available at your service; you can easily connect with us via our QuickBooks helpline number +1844-313-4856. You can also connect with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com and via QuickBooks Live Chat Support. It is available on the down-right corner of the website.