QuickBooks crash com error occurs when the user is opening, sending or working forms. The error message: Crash: Com Error. Here is the solution so that you can easily get it resolve by your own. The solution you get is verified and latest so don’t worry and just apply it. These solutions resolve the QuickBooks Crash Com error Windows 10, 8, & 7. The team members are always here to help you out so if you have more queries you can directly contact them via QuickBooks customer helpline toll-free number.
Table of Contents
Solution to Resolve the QuickBooks Crash Com Errors
There are various solutions from which you need to choose any one to get the error resolved. Follow the solution step-by-step to get the desired results:-
Solution 1- QuickBooks update
You need to update the QuickBooks software manually or set it on automatic updates.
For automatic updates do the following steps:-
- In the QuickBooks click on the Help menu
- Then from the options select the Update QuickBooks option
- Click on the tab named update now
- After that click on the Get updates to start the download
- Now after download is completed again start your QuickBooks
- A message box pops-up then you need to accept the option install new release.
Solution 2- Set the default mail app to Microsoft Outlook
- First of all, open the Control Panel in your system
- Select the Programs
- In programs, go to the Default Programs
- Click on the Set your default programs
- Now mail and click on the Outlook.
Solution 3- Microsoft Outlook Update
- Go to the File menu in the MS Outlook
- Click on the Office Account option
- Now Update Options
- Click on the Update Now.
Solution 4- Toggle settings of mail
- Click on the Start button and then search for the Control Panel
- You need to click on the User Account
- Do click on the mail and then on the Microsoft Outlook
- In the Profile choose the Show Profile option
- Go to the Outlook then the option If already use this profile is already selected
- Do select the Prompt for a profile to be used and then Apply
- After that click on the Always use this profile
- Now click on the Apply button and then on the OK button.
Solution 5- Add Windows admin user
- Do create the new Windows user with the all Administrator rights
- Sign in to the new created account as new user
- Again open the QuickBooks.
How to contact us?
Still, if you are facing the errors while they are technical or functional issues contact the QuickBooks tech support toll-free number +1844-313-4856. The team members are polite and friendly so they can easily handle the entire situation easily. The team is experienced as they are providing services from last 2 decades. The members of the team are eagerly waiting to help you out in all types of situations. You can also contact them via live chat or email as they are available all around the clock.