Sometimes QuickBooks users face error issues like all other online accounting software. If you got an error message like this “your QuickBooks installation may have been modified” on your screen then it leads to being QuickBooks error 6010 which is usually occur due to the NOD32 anti-virus software and many other issues. When you face this kind of issue, you are not able to open your QuickBooks account. In order to fix this error, we give you complete information with all alternative solutions about this error.
Table of Contents
Basic Reasons why Occur QuickBooks Error 6010
- This QuickBooks error 6010 will occur due to the detachments of .nd records.
- When your system information associated with the multi-client framework.
Steps for Resolve QuickBooks Error 6010
To fix this error, you need to perform these methods;
- First of all, restart your QuickBooks Server Manager and scan to survey the company file.
- Then you need to “All Programs” and again open the QuickBooks with QuickBooks Database Server
- After that, choose the scan folder, if you didn’t find any folder then click on the “Add folder.”
- Then scroll your click on the selected folder and scan it.
- If you find confirmation with “QuickBooks company files found” and then again restart your QuickBooks and try to sign in your company file.
- If you do not resolve your issue, then go to another alternative solution.
- As an administrator, you need to login to your QuickBooks account.
- Then scroll your click on Ctrl + Shift + Ese and choose the user tab to begin all the QuickBooks process such as QBDBMgr.exe and qbupdate.exe.
- Then click on End Task and open the company files in multi-user mode.
- Go to the QuickBooks menu and select your company file.
- Then click on the “Utilities” and stop the multi-user mode option.
- Then you need to close and restart the QuickBooks.
- In any case, if you are using ESET NOD32 Anti-virus software on your system, then go the settings and disable the internet monitor.
- Firstly, open your company file folder and search the extension file.QBW.
- Then copy that file folder and paste on it QuickBooks desktop.
- After that, click on the “Restore an existing company.”
- Then search the copied company file and open.
- Go to the file extensions .nd and locate all the company files.
- Then open the file who encounters the error and click on that file.
- From the drop-down options, select the rename and click on it.
- And then sum up “old “at the end to change the file name.
- After complete, the whole processing, check error is resolved or not.
How to contact us?
After implementing all the above troubleshooting, if still not able to resolve your problematic error issue, just call us at or drop your all queries at our Email Id email@example.com. Our QuickBooks technical support teams are always available to resolve your all issues. For more assistance, do QuickBooks chat support with our expertise.