QuickBooks business management software is recommended especially to the small and medium sized business across the globe. The software comprise of easy usable features and friendly interface. It does not demand any technical expertise for handling the software rather assists the user in smooth management of accounting and financial operations of the business. Like other software QuickBooks also encounters problems (technical or functional) if not fixed immediately it can lead to serious errors that would require technical support involvement.
QuickBooks error code C=343 usually occurs with QuickBooks Enterprise Solution, but it can also appear on QuickBooks Pro, Premier or any other desktop versions. This error code may put restriction in opening company files or QuickBooks may not respond at all. The user needs to upgrade QuickBooks software at regular interval of time to latest version or release of QuickBooks to avoid such errors. This error can also turn up when MSXML( window component ) is missing or damaged.
Table of Contents
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code C=343
According to QuickBooks , error code C= 343 can occur when :
- One is not using or running the latest version or release of QuickBooks. This can be verified by using F2 to display the product information.
- When Microsoft Core XML services ( MSXML3.DLL or MSXML4.DLL) is damaged, missing or unregistered. DLL is windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file , which is required by programs or Web browser as they contain program code and data resources.
Step to Fix QuickBooks Error Code C=343
To fix QuickBooks error code C=343, one can adopt any one or all the solutions as enumerated below:
Solution # 1 : Update QuickBooks Desktop to latest release
In this case one need to Update QuickBooks application to latest release and open the QuickBooks once again after updation.
Solution # 2 : Record the MSXML.DLL files
This is related to installation of windows which is not product of QuickBooks developer. Set up are different for 32-bit users and 64-bit users mentioned below.
For 32-bit Computer Users :
- User need to open the “Run” window or press (WIN+R ) key from the keyboard.
- Now Enter “Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll” in the run bar and click on “Ok”
- If the file is registered correctly , it will prompt message “ Succeed”
- Now, one needs to Restart the QuickBooks application.
For 64-bit Computer Users :
- Open the “Run” window
- Now enter “cmd” and not enter “Ok”
- Open the C: drive and enter (CD-Windows –syswow64) and then click on “Ok”
- Now enter “Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll” and then hit enter key.
- Now again enter “Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll”and press enter key once again.
- After successful registration of both of the files , Restart the QuickBooks application .
Solution #3 : Uninstall and Reinstall the MSCML.dll
- User need to open download page of Microsoft Core XML files and install the MSI files.
- Open the file by double clicking on “MSCML.MSI” and follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Restart the QuickBooks for operation.
If problem stills persists, contact our QuickBooks Pro Support team.
QuickBooks Technical Support Service
If you want to make any inquiry and need further assistance from QuickBooks technical support team , then contact our QuickBooks Enterprise Support team on the toll free number 1 844 313 4856 who are highly trained and knowledgeable experts. They are third-party consultancy who provide QuickBooks Point of Sale assistance worldwide round the clock.