Table of Contents
QuickBooks has an important feature of online banking that helps to connect your bank account directly with QuickBooks and also link your debit or credit card into the system.
The feature allows for quick reconciliation of your bank account instantly and the data gets compiled into the system. However, during the process, users may face some issues connecting with the bank online or while trying to download transactions from the bank. There is a series of error in the QuickBooks starting with OLSU1014, OL 202, OL 301 or 393.
Here we will help you fix the OL 301 and OL 393 QuickBooks error by checking your bank connection and also the QuickBooks company file.
What Are the Causes of QuickBooks Error OL 301 and OL 393?
QuickBooks Error Code OL 301 and OL 393 may be caused because of the following reasons –
- Unresponsive bank server / under maintenance service/alterations to banking services offerings
- Change in bank name due to a merger (need you to restart QuickBooks)
- User trying to connect an Inactive Bank Account
- The account is not enabled services such as the Bill Pay service
- User name and password incorrect
- Internet connection issues
- Problem with the download or import format
- Using a discontinued version of Windows or QuickBooks Desktop
- Problem with one or more accounts in your company file.
Steps for Resolve QuickBooks Online Banking Error OL 301 and OL 393
Here are some of the common solution to QuickBooks OL 301 and OL 393 error as per the situation in which the online error has occurred.
Step 1: Check Your Internet Connection
- Your internet connection should be up in order to download online banking transactions.
- Check internet security or firewall settings ( if these are restricting the QuickBooks online banking)
- If Yes – Configure the firewall and internet security settings of your system
Step 2: Enable TLS 1.2 Security Protocol if available
- On your Internet Explorer 11 tap on the gear icon
- Go to Internet Options > Advanced Tab > Security
- Unmark – Use TLS 1.0 and checkmark on the Use TLS 1.2 > Click Apply > OK
- Close all the processes and restart your system
Step 3: Reset Your Connection to the Bank
- Sometimes the bank updates its online banking services. All you need to do is to turn your Bank Feeds off and turn it on again to refresh the online banking connection.
Step 4: Turning Off/ON the Bank Feeds
- Go to Lists menu > Select Chart of Accounts
- Right-click the account that needs deactivation > Select Edit Account.
- Go to Bank Feed Settings tab > Select Deactivate all online services > Click OK > Then Save & Close.
Turn on the Bank Feeds again
Closing and turning the bank feed again refreshes your QB connection to the bank. Now try attempting the same task again and check if the issue is resolved.
Step 5: Check your company data
- There may be a possibility of your company data getting corrupted or having other issues.
- Run the Rebuild Tool twice to fix any data issue in your QuickBooks
If the Rebuild Tool doesn’t rectify the issue, you can contact AccountingHub and we shall follow a step by step process to restore your data services to normal.
Before you contact AccountingHub for further solution speak to your bank for any service upgrade and make sure the banking executive is familiar with the QuickBooks.
In case you are not able to resolve the QuickBooks Error OL 301 and OL 393, you can call our 24 x 7 support for timely resolution of the error. Our experts are trained on all the tough errors that may occur in QuickBooks and have the necessary tools to spot the real cause of the error.
AccountingHub provides full QuickBooks support service including troubleshooting, upgrading, repairing of the company files and more.
For any doubts or queries, you can chat live with our expert or write to us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org and our advisor will get right back with the reliable solution.