QuickBooks is the best investment in your small and medium scale business to increase the economy. While running with this software you may face many error issues due to major causes. QuickBooks POS error 1330 is one of the most common error issues you may face which usually occurs due to improper installation or up-gradation of QuickBooks software. To resolve this error issue, we provide you all possible solutions to fix the QuickBooks POS error 1330.
Table of Contents
Reasons Behind the QuickBooks Error 1330
- Improper installation of damaged or corrupted QuickBooks may cause this error.
- Your anti-virus software creates issues while installing the software or blocks the installation.
- Incorrect settings of time and date may also cause this error issue.
Solutions to fix the QuickBooks Error 1330
Solution 1: To fix this error issue, you need to perform this procedure step-by-step:
- First of all restart your PC, as an administrator, you have to login into your QuickBooks account.
- Then download the latest version of Point of Sale on your computer system.
- After that close all the running programs and follow the below instructions:
- On your open window, you need to open the process option from the drop-down options of the task manager.
- Then stop all the running processes of .exe file.
- The next step is to close the activation of the point of Sale such as the QBPOS Database file manager.
- After that, you need to search for .msc files and select window services.
- Then search QBPOS database file Manager and stop all running window and POS services.
- It is very necessary to delete all unnecessary data and close the windows explorer dialogue box.
- Then you are all set to update your QuickBooks POS with an upgraded
Solution 2: There is another alternative to resolve this error issue with these possible steps:
- Firstly, uninstall the QuickBooks POS from your PC.
- It is necessary to save all important data and programs in your PC and then immediately close all the running files.
- After that, you need to open the run command just by pressing on the window key from the keyboard.
- Then open the control panel access and go with add or remove programs option one-by-one.
- Then open the QuickBooks POS and select the option change or remove the function then go with YES click.
- After the completion of uninstalling, you need to change the name of POS from C:\ drive.
- Then you need to also change the QBPOSDBSrv folder name which is saved in settings and C:\ documents.
- Then close all running files and you are all set to login into the QuickBooks account for QBPOSDBSrv user.
- After that, open the run command window and write UAC and click on it.
- Then select the verified user account and click o the user tab.
- From the drop-down options of the user tab, choose the QBPOSDBSrv user and delete the account.
- In the end, restart your PC with upgraded settings and reinstall the latest version of QuickBooks Point of Sale.
How to reach us?
In the above solutions, we discussed all possible ways to resolve QuickBooks Pos Error 1330. If you still facing any issue with the above steps or any query regarding QuickBooks, you can dial or drop your all doubts at our official Email Id email@example.com. For more inquiries, you can chat with our knowledgeable experts via the QuickBooks chat support link.