Table of Contents
Sage 50 is one of the most leading accounting software in the business market; it helps to maintain your all business accountancy in one place. It comes with all new & advanced accounting features including financial consolidation, customer tracking, controls budget, mobile invoicing and pay bills.
Causes of Sage 50 2019 Error Loading Current Company File
While working with sage 50, you may face many errors due to Sage corrupted and damaged files, there are certain reasons of causes this error, and all are given below:
- This error will mainly cause due to damaged and corrupted internal files.
- This error also occurs when you lose connectivity while working.
- Before upgraded the latest version, if you open the window, you may face this error.
- When you try to open automatically this software in an improper way; it may also cause this error.
Steps for Resolve Sage 50 2019 Error Loading Current Company File Issue
There are following ways to resolve this error, all are given below:
Troubleshooting 1: To resolve this error, you need to follow these steps:
- On your open window, click on the sage icon and open the sage properties.
- After that, copy all the targeted lines and close the properties.
- To open the running window press and hold windows +R key.
- On the running window, paste all the copied lines and then write ABC and at the end click OK.
- Now, you are all set to open sage splash screen and must be sure about to open the correct company file.
- If you still face the error, then go and check the upgraded version.
- For up-gradation, click on services and check all latest updates then download it.
If you still face error, then go to the next solution.
Troubleshooting 2: When company’s data folder has damaged files, you go with these steps:
- Create a new data folder and expandable file cleanup.
- After that, verify your company file whether its error or not.
Troubleshooting 3: To restore the entire backup file, you must follow these steps:
- Create a backup file and restore all the company’s data.
- Use different backup files for the different work profile.
How to reach us?
After all this assistance, if you still not able to resolve your issues or any query regarding Sage 50, feel free to contact our Sage 50 customer service team via Sage 50 technical support number +1844-313-4856 or drop a mail at our official website firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also chat with us via Sage 50 live chat ; our expert team is 24/7 available to resolve all your issues.