Sage 50 is one of the most demanding accounting software around the world which is specifically designed for all small and medium scale business. It comes with all new and advanced features which help to manage your business accounting easily at anytime anywhere. You can download the app in your smart, window and iOS devices.
If you are a sage user, you may face issue or error while working with it, sometimes due to heavy traffic and impropriate management. They may cause sage 50 slow over network which leads to slow processing in your Sage account or you are not able to open your account. To resolve this issue, there are so many methods, all are given below:
Table of Contents
Steps for Fix Sage 50 2019 Running Slow Over Network
Method 1: Check your system requirements and performance
- You must be sure about connectivity/network with Sage hardware system requirements. For optimum performance 1 GB memory between server and system requirements of window operating system.
- Minimum 500 MB disk space is available in your system.
- Download latest update which is available in your raid controller card in your system.
- Your hardware configuration is properly installed, it should be 100 Mbps.
Method 2: To resolve Sage 50 running slow over network, you must go through with this solutions
- Check the anti-virus/firewall software
- Configure anti-virus for .MKD and .DDD file extension and don’t let firewall scan Sage 50 business.
- Resolve all McAfee configuration option.
- Check the connectivity of the network
- To check the speed of your network, use TCP/IP.
- To run the ping test, use the workstation/computer name.
- Check permission share for verification
- You must be sure about to set the permissions for \program files\ pervasive directory.
- For server, you need to verify NTFS to set full control for Sage 50.
- Check network setting if you using a virtual server
- With the help of VMware, disable LRO.
- To use LRO technology, go with receive side coalescing.
Method 3: To resolve Sage 50 slow to open, you must follow these steps:
- Verify all the issues whether it with software or not
- If you have issue with another applications or software running simultaneously, you may face the problem with Sage.
- Then restart your system and stop the pervasive engine.
- After that, click on the window task manger which leads to open explorer and close all the applications/tabs.
- Now, you are all set to begin the pervasive engine manually.
- Then closes all monitoring process tools.
- Other issues with mixed items you need to check
- If you finding slow processing server then uninstall pervasive and reinstall the sage software.
- To sign-in into another server and test the window profile, you need to install BWProfile.exe.
- After that, if you face issue regarding slow processing, the profile is likely to be damaged and you need to create a new profile.
How to contact us?
After all this assistance, if you still face any issue or any query in mind regarding Sage 50, feel free to contact with our Sage 50 customer service team via Sage 50 technical support number +1844-313-4856 or send an email at out official website [email protected]. For instant solutions, you can chat with us via Sage 50 Chat Support, link icon is given at the right corner of our official website. Our expert team member always finds the best way to resolve your all issues.