Sage 50 is accounting software which deals with all the accounting requirements for your business. Sage 50 is well – known as one of the best accounting software for start ups and medium size businesses. Businessman runs their business with minimum employee, they are not able to hold their accounts department.
Hence Sage 50 will be best solution to handle this accounts department. Sage 50 is a software which has been developed with numerous characteristics like, taxes,effectively accounting management,inventory, create invoices and focusing more on atomizing your enterprise. The User also gets the choice of customizing the software to suit their accounting requirements. It will surely reduce the manual work and automate the small business and mid size business. Managers can check finance invoicing and annual, monthly and yearly reports.
Table of Contents
What is the Sage 50 Error 3006 ?
When user system is continually crashing or the user is not able to work on their Sage 50 Accounting software, Error 3006 arise on their system. On the other hand, sometimes the system is running slow and freezing for a moment or for a longer duration due to Sage 50 Error 3006. The common error sums can reflect on the PC,”File System Error 3006 in (file Name)”, it will directly impact the whole performance of the Sage Accounting software. At this time PC requires expert and quick troubleshoot.
Causes of Sage 50 Error 3006 ?
There are many reasons for this Sage 50 error 3006.
- Due to sage 50 accounting software’s incomplete installations.
- Due to malware and virus that has affected your windows files.
- Windows registry corruption
- Due to accident removal and loss of Sage 50 folders and files.
Step for fix the Sage 50 Error 3006
1. Repair the corrupted registry entries.
- Click on Start.
- Write “command” in the search box.
- Ctrl + shift and hit Enter , Select Yes
- Black box will open
- Type “regedit” and press enter.
- Click on Error 3006 and go to File menu and click on Export.
- Save the backup key where you want and select Save.
2. Malware and virus scan
- Scanning and repairing software of pre-installed windows.
- Select ‘Start Scan’ and select ‘next’ and select ‘Repair Now’ fix the errors.
- Restart the system.
3. Clean junk folders and files
- Click Start and write “command“.
- Select Yes and write ‘cleanmgr’ and press Enter.
- Check the Disk Cleanup dialog box and select OK to remove all unwanted folders and files.
- Restart the PC.
4. Company file Re index
- Click on Help and select Customer Support and Service and click on Integrity Check.
- Click Backup and select OK.
- Click Re index Files and and check if the error has been resolved.
We have Sage experts who are specialists in this area. They are always ready to help in very short waiting time. You can call the toll free Sage technical support number +1844-313-4856. We are here 24/7 to help you with your issues and our professionals are stand for further assistance.