“Sage Email MAPI error” is also referred as Sage 50 Invoice Error. It is generally classified as an unknown error or unexpected error. The Error Message the pops up is “Return code 2, MAPI E error.” It is an error where you are required to repair your corrupt file. It usually occurs when user tries to send the message.
Table of Contents
Possible Causes for Sage 50 Invoice Error?
- When you have multiple Microsoft Outlook Version available in your computer.
Step to Fix Sage 50 Invoice Error
There are three basic methods through which you can get this error resolved.
Method I: Check if there is any updates
- Open Control panel in your windows and then go for update, if there any available or not.
- Now, check for updates, now, click on Microsoft Updates and then install the latest version of the Microsoft Windows.
Method II: Click on Default Programs, if any
- In your computer, sign-in as admin.
- Now, click on start windows, and then open Programs to set as your default program settings.
- Now, click to make default email from the list of the programs that you see in the left side.
- Here, set as default program.
- Now, select OK.
- Click on program access and then click on default access.
- Now, in the right corner of your click on Custom option, click on custom.
- Now, in the default e-mail program, click on email as per requirement.
- Here, click on your Sage accounting software.
- Now, verify the email address on which your email exists in your contact list.
- Here, all the emails can be sent with this default email.
Method III: Setup outlook account
- Verify that outlook account is your default accounts. If it is not your default account, create a fresh account.
Contact us for Sage Support
These are abridged methods; there are certain methods with such complex steps that these steps can be handled by only experts. Here we are to provide assistance on all sage tools, features, errors and resolutions. Our Sage assistance comprises all-time available services like email support, Live chat support, Toll-Free Number. All the support systems are very efficiently and effectively handled by our Sage 50 technical support expert professionals who are endorsed with in-depth knowledge of the software to ensure proper delivery of services, information and resolution methods. Our Live Sage Chat Support is available all the time on our website. Call us on our all-time available Toll-Free Number 1 844 313 4856.