Sage 50 helps in keeping a track of your expenses, profit and loss, sales. Also, it analyzes the performance of your business and presents them to the users in the form of reports. It provides you with the kind of information which is required by an entrepreneur to keep his business under moving and under control. Sage 50 simplifies your business accounting related tasks and provide with insights related to business.
Sage 50 is an accounting software created apically for medium and small time business. It is famous for its ease of use but sometimes this software too encounters technical issues. PDF problems are one of them. Commonly PDF errors occur whenever the user is trying to export a report or a file into PDF. Sage is also available on Cloud which gives an added advantage to your business making it globally accessible. It is one of the very productive and powerful accounting tool.
Sage 50 PDF Error is encountered on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Whenever the user is trying to get his output or convert his report into PDF he might receive error messages like
- Printer not activated error code 20
- Printer not activated error code 30
- Printer not activated error code 40
- Printer Installation Failed
Causes of Sage PDF Problems
- Sage PDF Driver is not installed properly
- User Account Control is set to “Enabled”
- Email programs are not compatible with Sage 50
- Windows, email-writer, customized forms are damaged
- Updates for Microsoft are pending
- Settings for Sage 50 E-mail Writer are not correct
- The user might be trying to use Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer
Step to fix Sage PDF Problems
- UAC (User Account Control) needs to be disabled
- Sage E-mail writer should be set as the Default Printer
- Permissions for all the e-mail writers and ports must be changed
- Updates for Microsoft should be a regular practice
- Try re-installing E-mail Writer
- Repair your damaged Windows profile
- All conflicts related to E-mail driver must be resolved
Even after following the above stated recommendations, if you are facing errors in Sage 50 PDF, contact our Sage Support toll free Number +1844-313-4856. We provide 24*7 support for your queries and try to solve all your Sage errors.