Sage 50 helps in keeping a track of your expenses, profit and loss, sales. Also, it analyzes the performance of your business and presents them to the users in the form of reports. It provides you with the kind of information which is required by an entrepreneur to keep his business under moving and under control. Sage 50 simplifies your business accounting related tasks and provide with insights related to business.
Sage 50 is an accounting software created apically for medium and small time business. It is famous for its ease of use but sometimes this software too encounters technical issues. PDF problems are one of them. Commonly PDF errors occur whenever the user is trying to export a report or a file into PDF. Sage is also available on Cloud which gives an added advantage to your business making it globally accessible. It is one of the very productive and powerful accounting tool.
Sage 50 PDF Error is encountered on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Whenever the user is trying to get his output or convert his report into PDF he might receive error messages like
- Printer not activated error code 20
- Printer not activated error code 30
- Printer not activated error code 40
- Printer Installation Failed
Causes of Sage PDF Problems
- Sage PDF Driver is not installed properly
- User Account Control is set to “Enabled”
- Email programs are not compatible with Sage 50
- Windows, email-writer, customized forms are damaged
- Updates for Microsoft are pending
- Settings for Sage 50 E-mail Writer are not correct
- The user might be trying to use Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer
Read Also-: Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
Step to Fix Sage PDF Problems
- UAC (User Account Control) needs to be disabled
- Sage E-mail writer should be set as the Default Printer
- Permissions for all the e-mail writers and ports must be changed
- Updates for Microsoft should be a regular practice
- Try re-installing E-mail Writer
- Repair your damaged Windows profile
- All conflicts related to E-mail driver must be resolved
Even after following the above stated recommendations, if you are facing errors in Sage 50 PDF, contact our Sage help desk . We provide 24*7 support for your queries and try to solve all your Sage errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Why do Errors with the Windows Registry Related to Sage PDF Converter occur?
Ans : Because the remote users share their personal printers throughout their remote sessions, this happens. If Sage PDF Converter or Sage 100 PDF Converter is installed on the user’s local system from which they are remoting, it will be one of these shared printers.
Remove the Sage PDF Converter or Sage 100 PDF Converter item from the local workstation that is being used to access the remote session or turn off sharing printers when remotely connected. The Sage PDF Converter is not required on the local workstation if Sage ERP 100 is solely accessed remotely.
Q 2.When does the Sage PDF Problem Commonly occur?
Ans : When a user attempts to export a report or a file to PDF, PDF problems are common. Sage is also available on the cloud, giving your company a competitive advantage by making it worldwide accessible. It is an extremely efficient and effective accounting tool.
On both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, the Sage 50 PDF Error occurs. When a user attempts to acquire his output or convert his report to PDF, he may receive error warnings such as these.
Q 3. Does Disabling UAC Compromise the Security in Windows?
Ans : Not generally. However, you should check with your system administrator before making any changes to security settings in windows. They’re better equipped at answering this request.
Regular admins, by default, have access to services and operate programmes in the same security context as users of the system. When a user signs in to a workstation, the system generates an authentication code for that particular user. The access token includes information such as particular security identifiers (SIDs) and Windows rights, as well as details about the user’s degree of access.