The Sage 50 basically serves the small and medium size business in the financial services, professional services, public services, and other markets like wholesale and distribution. It helps in managing your operations, inventory and finances. It is a cost effective, simple to use software. Along with accounting, distribution, manufacturing, and sales, it also has additional features which are well suited for the companies managing the multiple business. It is a comprehensive multinational business management solution which is constructed on a very flexible platform. Even though Sage simplifies our work but there are certain instances where the user may encounter error like Sage Runtime Error 429. In that situation you can follow the steps below to resolve it or contact the customer support for assistance.
Read Also-: Runtime Error 75 Path File Access Error
What is Sage Runtime Error ?
The Sage Runtime Error 429 generally occurs when the user is trying to run a report in Accpac.
Which Error Message Receive in Sage Runtime Error
Accpac Run-time error ‘429’: ActiveX component can’t create object.
Sage Error: 429 ActiveX control can’t create object.
This error is generally caused when some of the .dll’s are not installed, or unregistered or are damaged in your system Operating system.
Step for Fix Sage Run Time Error
To resolve the Sage Runtime error follow the steps below:
- Close the BICenter window and the Pastel evolution window.
- Now open the Window Explorer.
- Open the folder which contains the .dll’s files. They are generally located in the C:\Program file\Common Files\Softline Pastel for Evolution.
- Also locate the file Regswr32.exe in your system. It is basically located in Windows system 32 folder.
- Now copy the regsvr32.exe utility into the folder where the .dll’s is present.
- Select the .dll files by holding down the Control key on your keyboard and clicking on each .dll.
- Drag and drop the .dll files which you have selected.
- Now you will get multiple messages confirming that each library file has been registered.
- Now Click OK on each messages.
- Now you will be able to run your Evolution BIC report successfully.
After following the steps above you still have some queries regarding the Sage accounting software then you can contact the accountinghub customer support. You can dial there toll free number and talk to their sage representative.
Final Words :
The Sage being one of the most used accounting software, there are certain instances where the Sage user has encountered some error and has a query regarding the software. In that situation they contact the sage customer support for assistance but due to certain reasons the are unable to form a connection with you. In that situation user can contact the accountinghub .
👉 Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1.What is the Runtime Error in the Sage?
Ans : The user can face sage runtime error 429 while he is trying to run a report in Accpac.
This error is also called runtime error 429 pastel partner, sage runtime error 429, payroll runtime error 429, pastel error 429 ActiveX error. Sage error 429 ActiveX is caused when some of the .dll’s are not installed or unregistered. Or damaged in the operating system.
Q 2.How can I Fix this Run Time Error?
Ans : If you want to fix the sage run time error you can follow the steps below:
▪ Close the BICenter window and the Pastel evolution window.
▪ Next, open the window explorer.
▪ Open the folder which contains the .dll files. These files are generally located in the C:/Program file/Common Files/ Softline Pastel for Evolution.
▪ Locate the file Regswr32.exe in your system. Located in the Windows 32 folder.
▪ Copy the regsvr32.exe utility into the folder that has .dll’s.
▪ Select .dll files by pressing the control key and click on each .dll.
▪ Drag and drop the selected .dll files.
▪ Once done, you will get multiple messages confirming that each library file has been registered.
▪ Click OK on each message that appears.
▪ Now, you should be able to run the evolution BIC report successfully.
Q 3.Accountinghub. co What is it?
Ans : Sage is the most used accounting software and yet has people faced with some errors. The error faced with sage is regarding the software and in such a situation, you can contact sage customer support for assistance. If in any case, you are not able to visit customer support then you can contact accountinghub.
Accountinghub is a third-party consultant that can provide customer support to the sage user. The Accounting hub has a team of Sage-certified experts that are available 24*7 for assistance.