The Sage 50 basically serves the small and medium size business in the financial services, professional services, public services, and other markets like wholesale and distribution. It helps in managing your operations, inventory and finances. It is a cost effective, simple to use software. Along with accounting, distribution, manufacturing, and sales, it also has additional features which are well suited for the companies managing the multiple business. It is a comprehensive multinational business management solution which is constructed on a very flexible platform. Even though Sage simplifies our work but there are certain instances where the user may encounter error like Sage Runtime Error 429. In that situation you can follow the steps below to resolve it or contact the customer support for assistance. Sage technical support number is +1844-313-4856.
What is Sage Runtime Error ?
The Sage Runtime Error 429 generally occurs when the user is trying to run a report in Accpac. The error message which the user receive is:
Accpac Run-time error ‘429’: ActiveX component can’t create object.
Error: 429 ActiveX control can’t create object.
This error is generally caused when some of the .dll’s are not installed, or unregistered or are damaged in your system Operating system.
Step to Fix Sage 50 Run Time Error
To resolve the Runtime error follow the steps below:
- Close the BICenter window and the Pastel evolution window.
- Now open the Window Explorer.
- Open the folder which contains the .dll’s files. They are generally located in the C:\Program file\Common Files\Softline Pastel for Evolution.
- Also locate the file Regswr32.exe in your system. It is basically located in Windows system 32 folder.
- Now copy the regsvr32.exe utility into the folder where the .dll’s is present.
- Select the .dll files by holding down the Control key on your keyboard and clicking on each .dll.
- Drag and drop the .dll files which you have selected.
- Now you will get multiple messages confirming that each library file has been registered.
- Now Click OK on each messages.
- Now you will be able to run your Evolution BIC report successfully.
After following the steps above you still have some queries regarding the Sage accounting software then you can contact the accountinghub customer support. You can dial there toll free number +1-844-313-4856 and talk to their sage representative.
What is accountinghub.co?
The Sage being one of the most used accounting software, there are certain instances where the Sage user has encountered some error and has a query regarding the software. In that situation they contact the sage customer support for assistance but due to certain reasons the are unable to form a connection with you. In that situation user can contact the accountinghub . The accountinghub is the third party consultant who provide customer support to the sage user. They have a team of Sage certified experts who are available 24*7 to provide assistance to the Sage users. To contact them you will just have to call them on their toll free Sage technical support number +1844-313-4856.