Are you getting distressed by Error when opening a plan, ‘The RPC server is unavailable’ while working on your Sage 50 accounting software application? This type of error usually transpires when there has been some sort of technical issue in the drivers or printer.
In this article, we shall be exploring different reasons that could prompt Error when opening a plan, ‘The RPC server is unavailable’ and some effective measures to resolve this glitch in a matter of no time.
Causes of the Error when opening a plan, ‘The RPC server is unavailable’…
When you will be encountering this type of error while working on your Sage 50 accounting software application, you will be seeing this error notification on your workstation:
Error Code 1722 “RPC Server unavailable” while running the PDFinstall.exe
Sage PDF Converter does not install properly
Here some of the suggested root cause that could trigger this error code:
- An issue with the Nova PDF driver
- A problem in AdagioPDF printer (which makes use of theNovaPDF Converter)
Cautionary warning: This problem requires advanced knowledge of computer’s operating system and before you decide to carry out any sort of changes in your operating system configuration or Windows registry make sure that you consult Sage experts at our Sage helpline number +1844 313 4856.
Troubleshoot Error when opening a plan, ‘The RPC server is unavailable’
Here are some easy to do steps that can help you in getting rid of the error you are experiencing with your Sage 50 accounting software application:
Solution1: Uninstall or remove the Nova PDF program from your computer
To remove or install the Nova PDF program from your machine, you need to follow the given steps as cited below:
- First and the foremost thing, you need to go to the Start menu
- After that, look for the All Programs option
- When you go the‘All Program’ option, look for the Nova PDF option from the drop down list and then right click on the same.
- When you do the right click on the Nova PDF option, you will find the uninstall option there. Just click on the same.
- Last but not the least; try to restart your machine so as to confirm that all the changes that you have carried out have been applied.
- If the problem still continues to show up on your computer screen, we would suggest you to proceed further and try out the next solution.
Note: If you feel confused or less confident at any point while performing the above mentioned steps, ensure to take the advice of our Sage experts who are available on our Sage 50 technical support helpdesk number to provide you immediate assistance.
Solution 2: Delete the drivers related to the Printers(s)
To remove the drivers related to your printer, you need to follow the mentioned steps in the way as they are stated below:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Start menu
- Click on the All Programs option
- From there, you need to look for the Devices and Printers option
- Now, click right on the printer option and after that try to choose the ‘Remove Device’
- Click on any printer in the given list of the printers
- Click on the ‘Print server properties’ that you can easily find on the toolbar
- Press on the ‘Drives’ button
- After this, click on the ‘NovaPDF Printer Driver’ option
- Choose to ‘Remove…’
- Ensure you select the ‘Remove driver and driver package ‘option that you can see
- Now, you need to click on the OK tab
- Make sure you again do the steps 8 through 11provided you find any other extraNovaPDF drivers installed in your machine
- Lastly, make sure you always reboot your computer after performing any sort of changes in the configuration of any program so as to apply the desired changes.
- After restarting your computer, confirm whether the problem you were facing still exists or not.
If you still are experiencing Error when opening a plan, ‘The RPC server is unavailable’ regardless of following the aforesaid methods to resolve the same error, then take the advice of Accountinghub technical support team at our helpdesk number +1844 313 4856