Each business – enormous or little needs a system to deal with bookkeeping and accounting assignments of business. QuickBooks is an affiliation of rich highlights that contain the capability to make and send tailored invoices to customers and sellers. The independent companies of every industry can simply make as well as send invoices made in QuickBooks through email as well as snail mail, with specified alternatives to mailing labels as well as packing slips. The product is suitable to print a single invoice or makes a bunch of invoices in order to print together.
‘Not able to print the invoices from Intuit QuickBooks’ is a typical error detailed by QuickBooks clients much of the time.
Possible Causes of the Printing Invoice Error in QuickBooks
Some of the possible reasons why you are facing the unable to print invoice in QuickBooks error are:
- Printer hasn’t been switched on
- Empty paper tray
- Printer is deactivated or offline
- Printer drivers or software hasn’t been installed properly
- Default printer has been changed
- User not logged in as a System Administrator
- Incorrect or Outdated QuickBooks version installed on the system
What are some things to keep in mind to resolve the Unable to Print issue in QuickBooks?
Before you start troubleshooting the printing problem in QuickBooks, you need to ensure that:
- Your QuickBooks is updated with the latest version of the accounting software
- Check that the printer is connected accurately with the computer
- Check that the printer software/drivers are installed accurately on the computer
- Verify that there are no connectivity problems
Step to Fix Unable to Print Invoices from QuickBooks
If you are still unable to print an invoice from QuickBooks even after you have confirmed all the things mentioned above, you have to try and fix the issue by trying the troubleshooting steps that we have mentioned here.
Step 1: Check if the printer works fine
- Click Start and go to Notepad
- Type some random text in the notepad and go to File
- Now, find and select the Print option
- Select the correct printer and choose Print
- If you are able to get the printout with the text that you typed in the notepad, then your printer works perfectly.
Step 2: In case, the printer doesn’t function properly, follow the below steps but if it does, you can jump to step 3
- Shut down the printer as well as the computer that it is connected with
- Now, switch the computer and printer back on and ensure that the paper tray is loaded properly and has sufficient paper
- Select Windows > Start > Control Panel > Printers and Faxes
- If printer shows offline, hit the printer icon, and select Use Printer Online
- Select Printer again and if you see any pending printing in queue, click on Printer again and select Cancel All Documents
- Close all windows
- Finally, right-click on the Printer icon, go to Properties, and press Print Test Page
Step 3: Rename QuickBooks file and run PDF repair tool
If you were able to print through notepad after following step 1, it is important that you run the PDF repair tool and rename your QuickBooks file. To do this, you have to:
- For Windows version 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and vista, locate the QBPrint.qbp file by going to Folder > C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX (20XX denotes the year version of the QuickBooks software)
- For server 2008 and 2012, you have to go to Folder > C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Year and C:\Users\**remote user**\AppData\Roaming\Intuit\Year Version\TSPrinter Settings
- Now, right click on QBPrint.qbp file and select Rename
- Add the word “old” as in QBPrint.qbp.old
- Next, open QuickBooks
- From the File menu, select Printer Setup
- Finally, from the Form Name list, select any transaction and press OK
Read More- QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF
Printing of the 13.0 issues/ solicitations invoices and the packing slips
Resolutions: Rename the QBPrint.qbp record or file of QuickBooks
While endeavoring to print invoices and the printer is not able to start. When can email the invoice straightforwardly to the client, and invoice be seen only but not allowed to print?
Resolution: The conceivable reason can be a problem with the layout or the PDF document. The following given steps specified how to reconstruct the Invoice format:
- Tap on Lists menu dialogue box -> now click on Templates section.
- Tap on Template option -> click on New.
- Choose Invoice -> then click on Template Type window option -> now Click on OK.
- Then do a Right-click on the harmed/damaged template option -> inside the option of Template List.
- Select ‘Make Template Inactive’ dialogue box.
- Click on the new or fresh template inside the Template List dialogue box.
- After that click on ‘Open Form’ button.
The QuickBooks Pro version of 2016 – unable to print the invoices as well as verifies, however, may print all different forms?
Make a fresh or New QuickBooks print (QBPrint) section inside the QuickBooks in order to fix this error. Following are the procedures specified how to make a fresh or new QuickBooks print (QBPrint):
- Shut the QuickBooks software.
- Distinguish the Qbprint.qbp. As Windows 7, Windows 8, as well as Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX (the 20xx allude to the QuickBooks version)
- Tab on Qbprint.qbp document or file as your variant of QuickBooks.
- Then tap on delete dialogue box.
- Then Revive the QuickBooks program.
- At the point take a printout of the Invoice.
The QuickBooks not allowing for printing the invoices or save as option for PDF on the computer?
Resolution: It’s a printing problem so utilize PDF and (PRT) Printer Repair Tool in order to settle the issue. In the event that the issue still holds on report it to the QuickBooks Support Center.
Not able to print the receipts as well as invoices from QuickBooks?
Resolution: Endeavour to sign in into Google Chrome through Google Chrome PDF viewer.
- Printing the PDFs into the Chrome utilizing Chrome’s PDF Viewer:
- Begin Google Chrome.
- Go to Chrome address bar.
- Sort in: Chrome: //plugins.
- Take a gander at the rundown of Chrome Plugins.
- Configure the Chrome PDF Viewer and after that exit.
Not able to print the invoices after the installation of OSX10.9
Resolution: The QuickBooks variant cannot support the new OS. You have to reinstall the old Operating System on your computer or update the QuickBooks program.
Not able to print the invoices from QB by online. It’s print the blank sheets and there is no problem with the printer?
Resolution: Two suggestions are specified for this error resolving.
- You can choose to print a file or document from another program.
- Lookout in the event that Firefox or Google Chrome has customized or changed its default PDF viewer in order to view PDFs file from Firefox or Google Chrome.
Follow the mentioned procedures in order to change Adobe back into the Firefox.
- Tap on Firefox dialogue box in the program window against left side upwards.
- Choose Options inside the dropdown list.
- Select Options inside the menu which shows.
- Click on Applications dialogue box at the above of the pop-up screen.
- For the type of the content, search the PDF or Portable Document Format then set the option in order to read the document- Use Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Then Click on OK button
- Restart the Firefox browser and then try to print again.
Procedures may vary somewhat relying upon your QuickBooks version.
In the event that the conceivable resolution for the assortment of errors specified above still occurs, you can contact us. We are providing the best and reliable QuickBooks Enterprise Support Service. Our 24*7 QuickBooks Online Support Team will provide you excellent technical support for all QuickBooks related doubts.
We have the best QuickBooks support team which is very prompt and active. If you are facing any issue related to QuickBooks, then dial and connect with us by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks technical support Number .
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the procedure to print invoices from QuickBooks?
Ans-To print invoices in QuickBooks, follow these steps:
➤ Go to File Menu
➤Choose Print Forms
➤Select the invoice(s) you wish to print
Q2. Is there a way to print multiple invoices at once in QuickBooks?
Ans-Yes, of course. To print multiple invoices at once in QuickBooks, you have to ensure that all the preferred invoices are flagged. To do this, you have to:
➤Login to your QuickBooks dashboard and press Add
➤Select the invoices you wish to flag from the dropdown menu
➤Now, you will see a form which is quite self-explanatory; fill the form
Look for the Print/Preview tab and click on it
➤Check the overall formatting in the dialogue box that appears and press Print Later
➤Press Save to have your selections saved
Once you have performed the above steps, you are now ready to print multiple invoices of your choice. To do that, follow this method:
➤Go to your QuickBooks Company File dashboard
➤Select Invoicing from the Sales Tab
➤Select the filter
➤Choose the following details within the form – Types, Delivery Method, Status Information, Name of the customer
➤Now, select the transactions you wish to print
➤Finally, go to the Batch Action tab and select Print Transactions to start printing all the invoices you selected➤➤
Q3.How can I create and send recurring invoices to my customers from previously created invoices from QuickBooks?
Ans-To send a recurring invoice to your customer(s) from QuickBooks, you have to use the following procedure:
➤Login to your QuickBooks dashboard and go to Sales in the left-hand menu
Find the invoice you wish to use to create the recurring invoices. Press the dropdown arrow in Actions next to the selected invoice and select View/Edit
Once the invoice opens in front of you, locate the tab that says “Make recurring” at the bottom of the screen and press on it
You will see a new screen popup in front of you which is the QuickBooks Recurring Invoice template. The selected invoice will already be copied into this template, but you still need to fill in some additional details such as:
❖Template name –
❖Type – Scheduled Reminder and Unscheduled to save the recurring invoice as template but not create a scheduled invoice
❖Create _ days in advance
❖ Options – Print Later, automatically send emails, and include bill charges
❖ Interval – Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly
❖ Start date
❖ End date