The Forgot Sage 50 Drive Password error message appears while you are trying to connect to your Sage account. The error message normally reads, ‘You have entered an incorrect encryption password. If you have not been given this password, please contact the data owner’. Alternately you may also see the message, ‘The encryption password has been changed’.
If you have more than one Sage account, you need to check if you are facing the same issue with your other accounts as well. If not, then proceed with resetting your password in the account where you are facing the issue.
It is also important that you have a stable internet connection for your Sage Drive to function properly. Therefore, always maintain an internet connection with good speed of 4 Mbps or more for downloads and 2 Mbps or more for uploads.
Causes of Forgot Sage Drive Password
Forgetting password is a common problem in all secured online platforms, be it email accounts, social site accounts, online banking accounts and commercial application software like Sage among others. There can be different reasons for the ‘Forgot Sage Drive Password’ message to appear:
- It could be the simplest of instances – you forgot the password for your Sage Drive
- You may be using the Sage Drive for the first time and do not know your password
- You are setting up your Sage account for the first time
How to Fix “Forgot Sage Drive Password” Error?
- In the ‘additional information’ section, click on link to the Sage Drive Management Center.
- Choose ‘Forgot Password’ to reset your password
- Type in your email address and answer the security question.
Important – Keeping the page will ensure that you don’t have to start the process all over again, which can happen if you close or leave the page.
- Check your email for the verification code and copy the code
- On the page where Sage has asked you for the code, enter the code
- Thereafter enter your new password and re-confirm the password in the given fields
- Check if you are able to access your Sage Drive
On all computers where you have installed Sage software you need to have the latest version of the software.
Contact Our Sage Technical Support Team- Call +1844-313-4856
Contact our experienced Sage technical support team on the toll free number +1844-313-4856 to make any inquiry or for further assistance with any issues related to Sage. The Sage technical support team is a third-party consultancy that provides critical assistance worldwide. The members of the Sage technical support team are highly trained, skilled and experienced.