If you are facing sign-in issue with your QuickBooks Payroll, you can simply click on forgot password and enter new password through the link you receive on the dedicated email Id. But, this is just a single basic procedure that you can follow with the same issue. QuickBooks Payroll has many probable causes due to which the error takes place.
This is how you see the error behaving when you try to log-in to your QuickBooks Payroll:
- After entering User Id and Password, when the user clicks on Log-in, the loading message shows up but, in actual, the window is not responding to any command.
- You may also receive the message “Service is not available”
- Sometimes, it follows the loop of showing the sign-in screen and then company screen and follows the pattern.
The Procedure is as follows:-
- If you are already a user, follow the process:-
- Sign in to your account
- Go to My Account Section
- Then select how you like to receive your confirmation code and continue
- You will receive a code that you need to enter in payroll software
- It is done now and you will receive an email after this.
- If you are a new user to it then:-
- Open the QuickBooks Payroll
- Then open the Sign in page
- Enter your email and then click on continue
- You have received an email. Check it out
- In email, click on the button named Connect Account
- Now, fill all the information. That is mandatory and login
- Now, you are a user of QuickBooks Payroll account.
- If you forget your login credentials then:-
- First of all, open the Login page in the QuickBooks
- Then, go to I forgot my user id or password
- Now, you need to enter your email address, phone number or the username and click on the continue button
- Here, you can receive an email from QuickBooks from which you can again log in to your account
- Now, if you forget your password and need to reset it-
- In login page select then go to I forgot my user id or password
- Now you need to enter your email address, phone number or the username and click on the continue button
- Then an email is sent to your email id that contains the link for resetting your information
- After resetting your password go to the login page again
- Now enter your correct credentials and click on the login button
- Now, you are logged into your account.
That’s it. This is the whole procedure that you need to follow step by step according to your need to get your problem solved. For more information or details, call us on QuickBooks Technical Support Number+1844-313-4856. We are here to help you out via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and Quickbooks Live Chat around the clock. Our technical support team is glad to help you out.