QuickBooks Desktop 2016 Support is not made available by Intuit anymore. It’s time to upgrade to the latest available version.
Your QuickBooks Desktop Version can either be
- QuickBooks Pro,
- QuickBooks Premier
- Or QuickBooks Enterprise
Here is how you can upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop 2016 to the QuickBooks Desktop 2019: Follow the sequence as it is mentioned to get the error solved.
Step #1: Install the latest version of QuickBooks and activate it.
- You are required to find the new version of QuickBooks Installer. You can get it from the Download and Update Page through our website.
- It will show you the installation guide. Follow all the steps one-by-one and then activate your QuickBooks.
Point to be noted: You will be asked to enter the product number and the license number that you might have got on your Email Address.
If you feel you are facing any problem while activating QuickBooks, connect with us via our Official Contact Number accountinghub.co
Step #2: Start your QuickBooks File Update Process:
- Check the location of your QuickBooks File and then press F2. A File Information pop-up will appear to give you the exact location of the file.
- If you access your QB file using server location, take it in your system’s drive and then update. Updating the file this way is a faster and error-free approach. Once you are done with the update, you can restore it to your server.
- It is mandatory to avoid data issues at the time or even after the file conversion. To do so, you need to run the rebuild tool.
Step #3: Time to update your QB company file:
It is mandatory to update your QuickBooks file to the latest version before you use it. Once the update completes, you won’t be able to open the previous version. When you start running the update or upgrade process, QB will ask you to run the backup process first. Follow the on-screen instruction to do so.
- All the users, log-out of the QuickBooks Company files.
- Now, go to the file menu and then click on Open & Restore Company.
- Click on Open a Company File or restore the backup and then click on Next.
Point to be noted: To open the copy of the backup, select it from the local system.
- Now, select the company file and then select Open.
- Use company administrator credential to log-in to your QuickBooks account. Company files can only be updated with the company admin
- Click on the backup now to proceed the backup process.
Point to be noted: you can easily change the location of the backup file. Say, you can change the default location to save the backup.
- Click on the Done option when the company file update process completes.
To know more, call us on our QuickBooks Support Toll-Free Number +1844-313-4856or get in touch with us via our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available through our Live Chat Support on our Website. Get assistance now! Our Technical Support Team is available round the clock to provide you with complete assistance.