If you have paid one or more than one benefactor or contractor $600 in this calendar year, don’t forget to file 1099-MISC forms to the IRS. In addition to this, you need to submit the copies to your contractors so that they can straightaway file their tax returns. By leveraging QuickBooks, you can track cash paid to an unbiased contractor and Print 1099 form with the requisite financial information .Not to mention, you can complete your 1099-MISC filings through QuickBooks online in just a few simple steps. If not sure how to File 1099-MISC form, you can simply connect with accountinghub.co QuickBooks helpdesk support number.
Table of Contents
Steps to Remember before File 1099-MISC form:
Prior to commencing your 1099’s in QuickBooks, make sure that you’ve the following:
- Pick up the 1099-MISC packet from a workplace supply store. This packet should have a 1096 form for every agency you own, form A-B-C, and mailing envelopes for the 1099-MISC forms.
- The forms sent to the IRS will need a full eight 1/2″ x 11″ web page envelope as they can’t be bent, certify it through the USPS while
- Does your printer have ink?
- In QuickBooks, double check that your employer deals with facts is correct and present day through going to If editing require, go to my organization and edit it where is appropriate.
Setting 1099 Option:
- Click on 1099-MISC in QuickBooks.
- Enter the details of vendor.
- Set vendors who receive Form 1099-MISC.
- Set vendors expense account for vendor payment.
Steps to Set Up Vendors:
There are 3 name fields in QuickBooks desktop:
- Dealer call
- Business enterprises call
- Complete call fields: First name, center initial, final call
Statistics in these fields are used to populate the names on 1099-MISC form. Here are the viable situations based on what is entered in these fields:
- Enter Value in Supplier call and company call as each must have values in QuickBooks.
Outcome: the vendor name and enterprise call will both be displayed at the 1099-MISC form.
- Seller name is blank and the company call has a value in QuickBooks computing device
Outcome: the seller call cannot be blank (an error will seem). However, you could specify the seller call and go away the full call fields blank. In this situation, only the organization name can be displayed on the 1099-MISC form.
- Supplier call has a value and company call is blank in QuickBooks computing device
Outcome: most effective the seller call may be displayed at the 1099-MISC form.
- Dealer name, enterprise call and complete name fields are all different in QuickBooks.
Outcome: the entire name and enterprise name will be displayed at the 1099-MISC form; the vendor name may be unnoticed.
Note: Supplier name is filled with the records provided in the full name fields, unless the vendor call is manually changed File 1099 in Simple.
In case your troubles persist, just connect with our accountinghub.co QuickBooks helpline no. Our experts are trained to solve issues or troubles in no time. QuickBooks help team is available to assist you round the clock. Call us now at to get immediate solution for your query.