Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated Code 30 is a common error that usually occurs when users try to save a Doc or any other documents as PDF files in order to print them. When users encounter such printing issues then they may receive a message “Printer not Activated Error Code 30” on Windows XP or other latest versions of Operating Systems like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7. The main reason for this error is a system unable to recognize the device on which they’re working with. But don’t worry! With this guide, you can easily fix Sage 50 printer Error not Activated Code 30.
Nevertheless, every software has certain issues and errors occasionally. Let us discuss more about one such error and the resolutions for it. One such Sage 50 error is “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”.
Related Error : Print or Invalid Printer Set Up Error in Sage 50
Table of Contents
Error Massage of Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated Code 20, 30, 40, 41
- Sage Error: “Printer not activated error code -30” on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 computer
- Sage Error: “Printer not activated” when e-mailing an invoice
- Sage Error: “Printer not activated” when e-mailing a report
- Sage Error: “Printer not activated error code -41”
- Sage Cannot e-mail transactions
- Sage Cannot convert reports to PDF
- Sage Error: “Printer not activated error code -30”
- Sage Error code 40
- When attempting to e-mail or print forms and reports, displays error message
- Sage 50—U.S. Edition closes when attempting to e-mail or print forms and reports
- Sage Error: “Printer not activated error code -30”
- I can email once, then I get errors when using Outlook 2016 and/or Outlook 365
Cause of Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated Code 30
- In case, the User Account Control (UAC) is enabled.
- If the email program is not compatible.
- In case, the customized form is completely damaged.
- This error can also happen if the user is using the Sage 50 Email writer as a printer.
- The Sage 50 E-mail Writer can also have inaccurate settings.
- If there is Microsoft updates related installation.
- It might also be possible that the Email Writer is itself spoiled.
- Any kind of clash in Printer driver.
- Windows Profile being damaged can also be one of the reasons.
Steps to Fix Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated Code 30
- The user account control has to be disabled.
- Then Email and analyze the error. Office 2016, Office 365, Office Starter, etc. may not be compatible.
- A suitable email program is very necessary and needs to be downloaded.
- If the customized form is damaged, follow these steps:
- The user has to email or print with a typical form or a standardized report like the Balance Sheet.
- If the error is related to the Print or Email is clicked, then check the next few steps
- Sage E-mail Writer can also be used as a default printer.
- The user needs to close Sage 50 software. Go to Start. Then go to devices and printers via the control panel. Sage Email Writer can be checked if it is not the default printer. In case it is, then the actual printer needs to changed in to the default printer. Sage Email Writer should not be chosen for printing.
- Port and Permissions for email Writer can be changed.
- In this case, close the Sage 50 software. Go to Start, then devices and printers. The user needs to right click on Sage 50 E-mail Writer. One needs to click on Printer properties. Select the security tab. Follow the further steps with the help of experts to avoid any damage to the files or system.
- Select the security tab.
- Get in touch with a Sage 50 technical Support expert on accountinghub.co to understand the further steps and resolve the issue in a safe manner.
Alternative methods to fix Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated Code 30, if the above don’t resolve the issue
Method 1: Run both Sage and the email program as an Administrator
- Initially, close both Email program and Sage
- Next, perform a right-click on the Sage 50 icon to select Properties
- Now, go to the Compatibility tab and then choose the button called “Change settings for all users”
- After that, select the box “Run this program as Administrator” >> Apply >> Ok
- Again, you have to repeat the steps 2-4 for your Email program icon
- Once you’re done with that then open your Sage software also your email program
- Confirm that you’re able to email without any issue or error
- If not, move to the next method.
Important Note: In Microsoft Windows 10, Outlook or Sage may not have a Compatibility tab in the Properties section. If that is the case then you need to go to the Shortcut Tab and then click on the Advanced button. After that select Run as Administrator box followed by Ok.
Method 2: Remove the Email Writer and run Repair on Sage
- In the beginning, close your Sage software
- Press Windows + R keys and then type Control and then hit Ok
- Next, pick “Devices and Printers” option
- Now, perform a right-click on the Sage 50 E-mail Writer v3 and select the “Remove Device”
- Along with that, you have to remove any other Sage Email Writer or Peachtree Email Writer
- Choose any available printer option then pick Print server properties
- After that, go to the Drivers tab >> Amyuni Document Converter 450 and then click the Remove option
- Now, select the Remove driver and driver package followed by Ok
- Go back to your Print Server Properties
- Go to the drivers tab >> Amyuni Document Converter 300 or 500 (if available)
- Pick the option “Remove driver and driver package” and then press Ok
- To proceed further, run Repair for your Sage
- Press the keys Windows + R and then type Control and then hit Ok
- Pick the Devices and Printers
- Make a right-click on the Sage 50 E-mail Writer V3 and then select “Print Properties”
- Go to the Ports tab and hit the button “Add Port” button
- After that, go to the Local Port and click on the New port button
- You have to enter the PDF1 as the port name followed by Ok
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Select the box named “Enable advanced printing features” followed by Apply
- Once done with that then select the box called “Print directly to the printer” followed by Apply and then close
- Finally, try to restart your system.
Method 3: Fix damaged Windows profile
- The very first, create a new Windows User Profile on your system
- Next, you have to set up your Email account under the new created User Profile
- At last, verify by emailing under the new profile.
Method 4: Fix damaged PTR files in Forms folder
- First, browse to the data path
- Perform a double-click on the Forms folder
- Remove/delete all the files with an extension .PTR.
Method 5: Completely Uninstall and Reinstall your Sage 50 Accounting
- To start with uninstalling your Sage program
- And then try to reinstall the Sage program.
We hope this information covers all the possible ways to fix Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated Code 30, but sometimes you can face several issues while using or performing the aforementioned steps. If you are not able to understand any points which are covered in this guide or you are having some issues while performing the process then you can contact Sage ProAdvisors to get better assistance in the shortest turnaround time.
Q1 – What is the Printer Error not Activated Code 30?
Ans - This is one of the Sage errors related to printer mainly caused due to damaged or outdated drivers.
Q2 – What are the 3 Causes of Sage 50 Printer Error not Activated code 30?
Ans – There could be many reasons, however, some of them are UAC enabled, email program is not compatible, some kind of clash in the driver, etc.
Q3 – What error message comes to the screen when “Sage 50 printer error not activated “comes?
Ans - The error message comes on the screen as “Printer Not activated error code 30”.