Sage 50 is a smart accounting software which helps in managing accounts, invoices and other financial transaction. There are enormous numbers of advantages when managing finances and payments by using Sage software. Sage business accounting software is used in United States for automation of small and medium sized business. With its efficiency, the software has been able to meet all the business requirements. Some of the benefits that are arguably amazing and make this software stand apart from the other software:
- Easy to keep the record of the transactions and less chances of errors.
- Creation of financial reports on quarterly or yearly basis that helps in future predictions.
- All the necessary finance related information at tips that helps in making decisions on financial analysis.
As with any other software, Sage also has some errors. There is detailed information available to resolve the errors and if there are few errors that can’t be resolved by user, there are Sage Technical Support Experts as to fix them. One of the errors that can be fixed by a user on its own is Sage Error Code 1335 and if it is encountered by you at this moment below is the detailed information on how to solve it on your own.
While installing the Sage software, user may encounter Sage error code 1335 with the error message “The Cabinet file ‘Data 1.cab’” that is required for the installation of the software that is corrupted and the software cannot be installed. In short, this means ‘Data1.cab’ file is missing during the installation and without that further installation process cannot be completed. This particularly happens when the Sage software is installed from the CD/DVD and information from it cannot be fully decoded.
Step for Fix Sage Error 1335
- Start your computer.
- Go to the start, Run and search file SA_ 201X
- Right click on the file and run as administrator
- On the installation directory click Browse.
- Create a folder and name it “Temp” on your desktop.
- Extract files into that folder.
- Install Sage 50.
If you are installing from CD/ DVD follow the following steps:
- Insert the CD/ DVD and browse the CD / DVD on your computer.
- Double click and install Sage 50.
- Accept the agreement and click on install.
- Click finish and Sage 50 will be installed on your computer
Get your Errors Resolved with Our Excellent Sage Technical Support Team:
Still, not able to solve the issue on your own? Our Sage Technical Support Experts are available to help you fix the error and get back the smooth flow of recording transactions. To get in touch with the Sage Technical Support Team, dial +1844-313-4856 they are always there to help you with your errors.