People love QuickBooks because of its reliability, quality, and advance and latest tools. QuickBooks is widely available for Mac and Windows Operating system, but there is no versions release for the Ubuntu, Linux. However, you can use emulation software to run QuickBooks software and database on Linux.
The below article helps you to cover the information using which you can easily open QuickBooks with Linux. Just go on and follow the below steps to open QuickBooks with Linux.
Table of Contents
Steps to Open QuickBooks with Linux
- Open the command shell which is applications, accessories, and terminals. These shells come with a Linux program and allow users to download, install, and configure through the text commands.
- Now type “sudo apt-get install wine”. This command downloads and helps to install the Wine. Wine is a program which used to run any Windows application in Linux.
- Make sure that except 2003 and 2004, all the versions are supported by Wine.
- Now, insert the DVD/CD of accounting software and wait until the icon appears on the Desktop screen.
- Once you are able to see the icon, double click the icon to explore the data in CD.
- Locate install.exe file >>> right-click the file >>> and select option “Run with Wine Window Emulator” option. A setup utility will launch.
- To get the installation done, follow the up-coming screen instructions
- Once the installation process finishes, click “ Applications”, situated at upper left desktop menu >> select Wine >>> Programs>>> and finally open “QuickBooks”
Now the process is complete and your software is ready to be accessed.
Get in touch with accountinghub.co
For any queries, issues, or doubts feel free to dial 1 844 313 4856 and get in touch with the QuickBooks experts. QuickBooks helpline is open 24*7 to give solutions regarding your QuickBooks concern, issues, doubts, and errors. You will get step by step information and resolutions to get back to your work and to get rid of issues if any. All the QuickBooks professionals are, polite, educated, trained, certified, and have many years of experience to provide you the best and quick solutions. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill contact form with the required details and you will be contacted by one of our certified QuickBooks executives.