Table of Contents
QuickBooks permits several options to streamline finance tasks. It is the most widely used Accounting system through the ease of different features. If you mistakenly print the wrong checks, then you require reprinting them. You can quickly reprint the check in QuickBooks by following some easy steps. In the below write-up, we will discuss how to reprint checks in QuickBooks.
Follow the Some Points when Reprint checks in QuickBooks
Follow the below-mentioned pointers to reprint the wrong check at any time in QuickBooks:
- Firstly locate the check; here are the steps:
- Discover the magnifying glass icon located at the top of the page
- Start searching for the preferred transaction through entering a date, a transaction number, or an amount.
- Hit on the Enter key
Steps for Proceed with Reprinting the Check
Follow the instructions:
- Go to the left menu and find Reports.
- Click on Reports and then search for Check Detail Report.
- Choose the check listed in the report that you want to print.
- You have to click on Print Check for printing a single check.
- If you need to print the multiple checks, you must integrate them in the print queue to start printing in batch. Follow the steps:
- Open the needed check.
- Click on Print later
- Hit on Save and then Close it
- Choose +New option
- Click on Print Checks
- Now select the associated Bank account listed in the drop-down option
- Choose the check you need to print
- Click on Preview and print option and then Hit on Print
The thing you need to note:
When printing checks, ensure that the initial Check #: field has the desired #; if not, then the check will print with the proceeding new check #.
How to Reprint Multiple Paychecks in QuickBooks?
- Locate the Employee Center
- Hit on the Transaction option
- Discover the Paychecks option appearing in the left-hand column
- Do a double-click on the paycheck you need to reprint
- Hit on Print Later located at the top of the page next to the print icon
- Hit on Save & Close
- Repeat the above steps for each check which does not mark as To Print
- Locate the File option then click on Print Forms then choose paychecks
- Now checkmark the preferred paychecks you need to print
- Hit on OK button
Need Further Assistance? Stay in touch with the technical team:
Here through the above article, you have discovered simple steps of how to reprint checks in QuickBooks. If you feel you need more insights about the same or require more knowledge on other concepts, then connect with QuickBooks Technical support number +1-844-313-4856. The team member is carrying humble experiences to provide you with updated chunks of knowledge and address all your concerns. Do a live chat to get connected with experts or send an email with the question. Freely ask a question to operate the Accounting software and save more time smoothly!