The latest Sage 100 2019 release is simply amazing. It is incorporated with excellent tools from improved Paperless Office bells & whistles to a fully improved Work Order module. In the following lines, we have noted down “unofficial” catalogue of some new features included in the Sage 100 2019. The official catalogue will be integrated with the actual released software.
- Global Changes:
- auto-complete for account numbers
- print status updated while using the keep-open-check box
- message enhancements
- copy feature for custom lookup views
- Paperless Office:
- changes to various module setups/features
- General Ledger:
- consolidate journal entries in general journal PDF
- account appears on all pages of detail reports
- encrypted bank information
- Inventory Management:
- changes to physical count
- Material Requirements Planning:
- Mrp forecasting
- Production Management:
- changes to module
- available extensions
How to Perform SAGE 100 2019 Installation
Follow the steps below to install the latest Sage 100 2019 release.
Prior to installing
- Verify your systems meet the minimum system requirements
- Back up companies.
- Have users close down Sage
- Close down other running programs on the computer.
- Turn off anti-virus program
- Leave the firewall on
- Ensure User Account Control is set to only minimum.
Download the 2019 update
- Open to the program from the server and choose Services and click on CHECK FOR UPDATES.
- Click Check NOW.
- Choose the Sage 50 100 2019 upgrade version and click DOWNLOAD.
- Close down the program, when the process completes and continue with the next step.
Installing the Sage 2019 update
Option 1: On Standalone Computer
- Click on install when you receive the prompt.
- On Welcome screen, you can go through the installation instructions by clicking on the View link.
- Turn off the anti-virus program and click on Next.
- Once you agree to the license agreement click on Next.
- Select the “Auto configure…” box and click on Next.
- Verify the Serial number or enter a new one, and click on Next.
- Select YES and click on Next.
- From Install option, select the company data & program files location and click on Install.
- Allow the installation to compete
Option 2: On Network
- Perform the above steps from step 1 to step 6
- Now, when the prompt “will this be the ONLY computer…” choose No and click on Next.
- From Company Data Files Storage click on THIS COMPUTER IS THE SERVER option and click on Next.
- Verify the install preference and proceed
- From Sharing Company Data screen, choose Share the Folder option click on Next
- Allow the installation to complete and the program to activate.
- Log in to all company and convert the data into the new version.
Allow Accountinghub professionals to help you. They are well trained and have years of experience in dealing with Sage related issues. All you have to do is a simple dial on +1844-313-4856 or send an email at email@example.com and clear your issues. In addition, our Sage 100 technical support professionals will also provide you with important tips on how to run your Sage software effectively. We also offer customer support via Sage Live Chat Support.