It is believed that short-term cash crunch for any small business is at times challenging as fast-growing business slowdown and the business is hit badly.
You can survive the crunch in business via a small business loan in the form of Invoice factoring that refers to the technique that take out a short-term small business loan, a line of credit or other types of financing.
Some of the Ways by Survive a Cash Crunch with QuickBooks Funding Apps
- Fund box is an online application that provides flexible funding that is required to be grown and common-sense line of credit that gives a small business. It does not consume much time to connect with QuickBooks accounts.
Once your QuickBooks accounts is connected with Fund box, you can get a funding decision in hours and get funds as soon as the next business day is approved. Once your funds are approved, your Fund-box dashboard will show the full list of QuickBooks invoices. You have the option to choose your Fund-box credit – all from within QuickBooks account.
- Blue Vine : You can use Blue Vine app for your business if you are interested in using fast funding.
The application provides two options for small business:
- Credit Lines
Some of the Underlying Features of BlueVine Apps are Discussed Below:
- You need to apply online and connect in less than a 10 minutes and get it approved in as fast as 24 hours
- Next step is to submit your invoice or synch with QuickBooks account automatically and upload invoices to your dashboard
- Another feature of BlueVine is that the money is provided upfront and rest of the fees is directly subtracted from BlueVine’s fees, once the invoice is paid
- Several people are found to be relying more on BlueVine as the person feels secure with the online app
- The application is known to be setting up a bank account and P.O.Box in your business name and you will receive the payment directly from the client. For your information, BlueVine offering had approved $2.5 million for customers and you are paid in within 48 hours in most of the cases
- The standard current rate is generally 5-6% per week with a minimum of 1 week for QuickBooks customers
- You can payback each draw with a fixed weekly or monthly payments over 6 or 12 months
- You have the option to use QuickBooks financing as well wherein you have the small financing options:
- Term loans
- Invoice financing
- Lines of credit
- Small business Admin loans and more
Scope of Services:
- The above steps should help you explain ways to survive a cash crunch with QuickBooks Funding Apps but you may still need some technical assistance.
- To help you in need, our technical support team for resolutions is always available.
- You can feel free to connect with our experts at any hour of the day as and when required.
- You can opt to either chat with us live or email us as per your convenience.
- You can also call QuickBooks Technical Support on for a customized service on your issues.