Table of Contents
QuickBooks business accounting software is a globally accepted software that is designed with ultimate solutions for seamless business management. The software is specially developed for small and medium sized companies. With QuickBooks organizing the financial and accounting data very quick and easy. QuickBooks Sync Manager refers to a special feature that is embedded within different QuickBooks products: QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise for the US versions. These QuickBooks versions can easily synchronize with the look alike of the company file data in the cloud. QuickBooks Sync Manager merges with your QuickBooks company file data via online services. Subscribing any of the services that need access to the QuickBooks company file data you also have to get prepared with the company file to sync.
How to Turn Off QuickBooks Sync Manager
Intuit Sync Manager can be disabled by going to the in case you are not using it. Follow the below steps to turn off the QuickBooks Sync Manager. When you disable or turn off the QuickBooks Sync Manager utility it fixes many problems faced by the user.
- Company file activation without any intention.
- Activating Sync Manager unwillingly.
- Company file transfer from one computer to another in which the Sync Manager is activated .
When you disable QuickBooks Sync Manager the company file are protected from syncing to all online services that are offered by Intuit. Prior disabling QuickBooks Sync Manager you need to check if there is any crucial financial data or information is to be synced to the company file. Then delete the Company files from Sync Manager.
Steps if Willing to Delete Company file from the List of Sync Items
Execute the below mentioned steps if you are willing to delete particular company file from the list of sync items.
- Verify the company file that is not syncing at that point of time.
- Click the company name in QuickBooks Sync Manager
- Select the company file
- Delete/Remove from syncing
In case you want to send back the company file to QuickBooks sync manager, you can use reset data sync in QuickBooks. Delete all the synchronization settings for the Company file. Execute the below mentioned steps in case:
- The company file authorized to Realm ID is incorrect.
- Company file syncing needs permanent disability of the Sync manager. You will have to stop QuickBooks Sync Manager from Auto Run. This should be executed in case:
- You are not availing the associated Services or any online applications
- QuickBooks Sync Manager should not be kept as startup item
The steps mentioned below needs to be executed when the company file fails to sync to QuickBooks online services.
- Shut down QuickBooks application
- Close QuickBooks Sync Manager:
- Click the QuickBooks Sync Manager and exit Sync Manager
- Locate the Sync Manager folder and rename SyncManager.OLD Windows 8, 7 and Windows Vista: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Intuit\SyncManager
- At last turn off/disable the QuickBooks Sync Manager startup from Windows MSConfig utility program.
Connect with accountinghub.co that is a reliable QuickBooks support company that employs experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks Proadvisors who are readily available to accord feasible solutions in a minimum wait time. Call to the toll free phone support number 1844-313-4856 and garner instant support.