Sage 50 is a very popular software account worldwide. Sage Accounting Software covers all your accounting related work right from recording and raising invoices, recording payments, adding bank accounts, bank reconciliation statement, VAT returns and many more. Sage has recently updated its layouts making it look more modern and user friendly.
You can create and Save a PDF version of a Sage 50 Invoice, Report or Financial Statement. The advantage of the PDF version is that it can be easily attached to any email message for the customer and the report would appear exactly as you need to display in Sage 50 without changing the existing formatting.
You can follow the given recommendations to save your Invoice in PDF
I – Select a Report of Form Window
Select the Report you want to Export to PDF within the “Select a Report of Form Window”
- From the Windows Tools Bar select the “Send: button and Click on “PDF” ,which will create a PDF version of your current report
- The Option Windows of the Selector Report will appear allowing you to set any desired filters for the report.
- Choose from the given option which fields of information you want to display and set the display of the forms in the report. Set the report options and click OK to continue.
- As u Click OK a “Save As” dialog box will open, select the path where you want to save your PDF Document. In the “File Name” Text Box type the name of the file and click on the “Save” button.
II – Printer Settings
- Select your Invoice and click on “Change form options for invoice“. This will take you to the Printer Settings Window. Here from the drop down choose Adobe PDF and click on OK button. Next, click on the printer icon which is in the upper right corner of your invoice. This will automatically save and print your invoice in PDF. If you want to repeat the same step for all your invoices, save these settings so that it is applicable to all your invoices.
You can contact our Sage technical Support for any additional resources and information. Our Sage technical support number is . We provide technical Support for Sage 50 & Related Products. You can get in touch with us at any point in time as we provide 24*7 Sage customer assistance.