QBW is a type of file extension that is used for the QuickBooks company data file. In these types of files, financial data, letters, images, logos, and templates are stored. These files consist of sensitive data so it is very important to have the backup of these filed and stored at different locations.
For opening it without the QuickBooks, you need to follow the following steps given by the professional team. The team is expert, professional and experienced as well to understand all your situations.
Solution for opening the QBW file without QuickBooks
Steps to open the .qbw file without QuickBooks application
- Go to the Start menu then scroll down and click on the Intuit In the folder of intuit, click on the QuickBooks
- For this, right-click on the QuickBooks and then select the open option; then enter the credentials to open it. Now select the company data file that you need to export from the QuickBooks application
- Do click on the Customer, Vendors and employees option that is visible at the top of the opened window. After that click on the Customer Centre
- The file of QBW is imported to the excel sheet. For this choose the excel that is at the top of the screen
- Now you have to select the option named export excel and then do click on the export after saving the file
- Do open the file that you have imported that needs the excel 2010 version or later. We recommend you to use the latest version of MS Excel for opening the file with .QBW extension without the QuickBooks
- After the successful importing of the file then go to the Data Then you must choose and click on the tab named the other resources
- After this, you have to see the .qbw file in the window and the open it directly. Now find the file in the window and then search for the .qbw file separately
- When you are done with the file location then click on the .qbw file that is new and it can be open instantly.
Using this process, you can open the file without the QuickBooks software easily.
How to reach us?
Still, you need any kind of help regarding functional or technical issues then contact the team immediately via call at QuickBooks customer support number +1844-313-4856, email at email@example.com or do a live chat with the experts. The team is always here to help you out as they understand each situation and never let you go without any solution. The members of the team will never leave you in the problem and give their best to resolve it out.