QuickBooks 2019 won’t open error message usually comes up when the user tries to open the QuickBooks 2019 but it is unresponsive. With the help of this article, you will get to know all the possible causes and reasons behind the error. We will also make you aware of the precautions and necessary solutions as well.
How does “QuickBooks 2019 Won’t Open” error occurs?
- Incomplete installation or some error occurred while installing the software.
- If any company file name is extensively long.
- Your internal hard drive must be damaged or corrupted.
- The system is not performing correctly.
- The program files may also be damaged or corrupted.
Steps do you need to follow to resolve QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue?
Before applying any solution, the first thing you need to check is what type of error has occurred in your software. The solution can, then, be applied to your accounting software. Before applying any solution, here are two basic steps that you need to apply.
- Reboot your system
- Try to open QuickBooks
Here is the shortcut key to open QuickBooks 2019
- Click on the Start → go to All programs and then click on QuickBooks
- Hold CTRL key and then open your QuickBooks.
If the error is still there in your PC, move to the solutions we have mentioned below:
Solution #1: Reboot your System
- First, restart your computer.
- Once the system is restarted, try to open the QB files in your computer. Check if the issue is still in there or not.
Solution #2: Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool and then run it
- Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool from the internet and then run. Rest it will do the process for you.
Solution #3: Rename/Delete QBWUSER.INI file
To rename or delete QBWUSER.INI File, the information that you have in your QuickBooks will be erased. For your own reference, it is better to take the backup of the file.
Press and hold Windows Key and E together. Here, the computer window will open.
- The organize tab is in the top left corner of the window. Click on it and then select the folder. Now, go to the search option.
- Here, click on the View Tab.
- Now, open Advanced Settings, click on the option “Hidden files and folders. Click on Show and then click on OK.
- Now, go to My Computer, go to C: Drive, open documents & settings and then follow the path:
- [user name]\Local Settings\Application Data
- Here you will find the QuickBooks 2019 Version
- You will get QBWUSER>INI File and then click on Rename/Delete.
Solution #4: Uninstall your QuickBooks Accounting Software and then Re-install your program using a clean Install tool.
If you find any update available online, you will get the update. Use clean install tool and the problem will be resolved.
If the problem has still not been resolved, you need to get in touch with our technical support team via our Toll-Free Number +1-844-313-4856. We are also available through our QuickBooks Live Chat Support. To connect with us via email, you can send us an e-mail on our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org