Table of Contents
Every time QuickBooks software is installed, it is required to register and/or activate the software. Sometimes, you may experience issues while activating QuickBooks software.
Here is what you can do when you are having trouble activating QuickBooks 2109:
- If prompted to confirm your credentials, you should provide the correct information. Ensure that the information is the same one that you gave during its purchase. If the information doesn’t match, it won’t be accepted.
- If you receive technical issues such as a blank screen or error message, then try to temporarily disable the antivirus program. The antivirus program might be interfering with the registration process.
- If you have purchased the software from a retail store, try to activate your QuickBooks using the code that is given on the box.
If you cannot register on your own, contact us to register over the phone
- Finally, if you are unable to activate QuickBooks on your own, you can contact our Accountinghub support service to register over the phone.
To activate or register QuickBooks Desktop
Note: if you are running multiple QuickBooks application, you need to activate or register each one.
For 2016 and newer QuickBooks version
QuickBooks Desktop for Windows
- Open to QuickBooks then press on F2 key.
- The Product Information window screen will appear. Go through the registration status on the License number.
- If it says ACTIVATED than you’re all set
- If it says NOT ACTIVATED:
- Click on OK in order to close Product Information window.
- Go to Help menu and click on Activate QuickBooks option. (for 2016, click Register QuickBooks)
- Next, follow the prompts to validate your information and complete the process.
QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- Open to QuickBooks menu and click on Register QuickBooks.
- Type in the Product Number and License Number, click on Next.
- Click on Register Online option.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the registration process.
- In case the register option is not available, it means the software has already been registered.
For older QuickBooks versions
Aligned with QuickBooks discontinuation plan, discontinued products will no longer be able to register. You can re-register a discontinued product only if the product has been registered and reinstalled before. You may contact QuickBooks service to obtain the validation code, but the QuickBooks support service is no longer available or discontinued products.
Accountinghub Support Service
If you feel the need to know more, we are here for you. Accouintinghub has a team of experts who are equipped with QuickBooks knowledge and available 24/7. All you have to do is simply give us a call on +1844-313-4856, after which you will be connected with our experts with whom you can get your queries and issue resolved. Apart from resolving your issue, you will also get useful tips to run your software. We also provide support service via QuickBooks Live Chat Support and emails. Our email address is email@example.com.