QuickBooks Error Code 502 – Bad Gateway Error
Error Code 502 is a Bad Gateway error. It not only affects QuickBooks but, it also causes a negative impact on various web-based applications and plug-ins. The error mainly arises when the server doesn’t respond to the command or projects invalid response. It may also happen due to a full cache memory.
What is QuickBooks App 502 Bad Gateway Error?
The cache memory gets loaded automatically with the data of the web page that you visit. If the cache memory gets full automatically, it doesn’t let the software response and causes the Error Message 502.
Just clear the cache and the error message will automatically disappear. But sometimes, you may require additional troubleshooting steps to get the issue fixed.
Reasons due to which 502 Bad Gateway error takes place:
- The error might take place when payroll runs.
- When user logs-in to other online website or app.
- QuickBooks online desktop update
- View and download browser and forms.
Why does 502 Bad Gateway error occur?
- Cache memory is full.
- The browser doesn’t recognize Intuit as a trusted site.
- The browser settings show active scripting turned off.
Solve the QuickBooks 502 Bad Gateway Error?
- Clear Cache and Cookies of the Browser
Browser – Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser. Now, you will see three dots at the top-right corner. Click on the dots.
- Now, you need to clear the browsing data. Click on Tools.
- Within the time-range drop-down, make sure that All-time is selected.
- Now, check your browsing history, site data and cookies. It must not be containing files and images also.
- Now, select the Clear Data button.
Browser – Firefox:
- You’ll see the three bars at the top-right corner. Now, click on options.
- Click on Security and Privacy tab and then click on the Cookies checkbox.
- Click on Clear.
Browser – Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer, the top of the windows show tools option. Click on internet options.
- Select the General tab and then select Delete.
- Mark cookies and temporary internet files checkboxes.
- Select the Delete button.
Now, clear cache from QB Online Desktop App:
- Open the Desktop application and then select the Help tab. Now, click on Reset App Data under the tab.
- Click on the Application to restart it. Check if the error is still in there or not.
Accountinghub for anytime Assistance
To know more, you can simply get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team via our Toll-Free Number +1844-313-4856. We are also available through QuickBooks Live Chat Support. To connect with us, you can also connect with us via our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org.