QuickBooks Backup Error 1013 – This error occurs due to QuickBooks’ unauthorized bank connection. This majorly occurs due to slow or no internet connection or you are not using the latest available version of QuickBooks.
Table of Contents
Cause of QuickBooks Error 1013
- Any unauthorized issue regarding your bank accounts
- Server problems or poor internet connection
- Issues with company records
- Trying to sign-in to Online Banking but doesn’t allow you to sign-in due to invalid log-in credentials.
Steps before Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error 1013
- Make sure about you have the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Proper internet connection to access the websites
- On your system, you can update your internet explorer and then set it as a default browser
- QuickBooks must be in single-user mode.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1013
Enable TLS 1.2 protocol
- Open internet explorer and make sure about the latest version.
- On the upper right corner, select the Gear icon.
- After that, open internet options and go with the advanced tab.
- Go to the security section, unmark USE TLS 1.0 and mark USE TLS 1.2.
- Go with Apply options and ok
- Now, stop all the running programs and restart your Window.
Make a new company file
- If you didn’t find any issue regarding bank or serves
- Click on the QuickBooks File menu, select a new company.
- Then, go with Express start
- Add your all bank account issues
- Set the accounts bank feed for the new company.
- To the account accuracy, Download bank feed transaction.
Create and Merge accounts
- Firstly, click on the account facing a problem and then select the Edit account.
- To resolve this issue, highlight the account name and select the copy.
- At the end of the account, enter the name and add
- Go to bank feed statements and deactivate all online services.
- Now, click save and close all.
- To make new accounts, go with charts of accounts.
- Select the account and click on the Edit account.
- Now, select the set up account bank feeds.
- At last, now you download a transaction which is newly merged account.
Deactivate the accounts having online service
- At the bottom of the chart of accountants, check all the inactive options.
- Deactivate the online services for an inactive account.
- After that, close and open the file
- New setup for every bank account feeds.
If you are still not able to resolve your problem or any issues regarding this QuickBooks error 1013 or QuickBooks, you may directly connect us via our QuickBooks helpline number +1844-313-4856 or drop a mail at our official website. You can also chat with us via our QuickBooks Live Chat. It is on the down-right corner of the website.