QuickBooks consists of numerous updated tool and features which ease user’s work and allows users to work with more confidence and more securely. There is one more tool in QuickBooks which called as component repair tool. The below article helps you to know about the QuickBooks Component repair tool, how to download the component repair tools and how to use it. It is advisable to go through the complete article so that you won’t miss any important step.
What is QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
While working with QuickBooks if QB gives any error the component repair tool helps to resolve it. Basically, it helps to sort out the bugs related to Microsoft components which are used in QB. This tool can be downloaded and is a specially designed tool to handle the problem related to .NET Framework and other Windows components which helps to run QB Desktop. The best thing about the same is it doesn’t require any configuration. This tool is used to fix the error such as :
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft component related bugs
- Installation errors
- Error Code 1935
- Error Code 1603
- Microsoft Visual C++
How to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
Many users don’t know the process of downloading the QuickBooks Component repair tool and for some users, it might be a new one, hence we are here to mention some steps to download the tool. Let’s check out the steps.
- First of all, close all the running programs before downloading the component repair tool
- Download QuickBooks Component repair tool
- Double click on the downloaded file and go ahead as per the screen instructions
- Restart your computer after installation
QuickBooks Can be Used for the Below Scenarios
Fix installation errors with the help of QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool
- Download QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic tool
- Save the downloaded file on the computer
- Close all the running programs and double click QB Install Diagnostic tool
- Run the tool
- Finally, reboot the computer
Downloading Windows update
- First of all, update your Windows
- Press the Start button available on the keyboard
- Reboot the computer
- Install the QuickBooks
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Installation Errors
Once the component repair tool is downloaded and installed. Fix QuickBooks missing component errors can be fixed using different methods, some of the main and common methods are mentioned below.
Method 1 – Download Windows Update
Windows updating is also one of the main reason which leads to not opening of QuickBooks. Outdated Windows also face several issues which leads to many errors. The following steps can take you to update Windows successfully.
- Press Start key and then mention ”Windows “there
- Download the Windows update and restart the computer
- At last, Install the QuickBooks, and it’s done
Method 2 – Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft .NET framework is a component that helps QuickBooks to connect with web applications. If Microsoft .NET creates a problem it leads to errors such as QuickBooks error 1603, 1722, 1903, etc.
You can follow the below steps
- Download QuickBooks Repair Component tool
- Save it on Desktop when asked to save
- Close all existing running programs
- Execute the downloaded file “QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe” file
- Once the diagnosis part is done, reboot your computer
You can follow the below steps if still you face the error.
- Press the Windows button on the keyboard
- Type Windows Update in the search bar
- Check for updates if available
- If the updates are available, update the same
Method 3 – Repair Microsoft MSXML
In QuickBooks Microsoft, a damaged MSXML component prohibits QuickBooks to run properly. Below steps are mentioned to repair the MSXML. Let’s check it out.
- First of all register MSXML DLL files
- Uninstall >>> Install MSXML 6.0
- Download MSXML 6.0 XML SP1 and install the same
- Now repair MSXML 6.0
Hopefully above article on the QuickBooks component repair tool helps you a lot. For any information or queries, you can dial and connect to the QuickBooks team. QB team members are available 24*7 to provide you a quality service with satisfaction. Experts are polite, professionals, and having experience in the same domain. You can also email at email@example.com or fill the contact form to get a call back from our dedicated and certified executives.