Is your QuickBooks accounting software application not able to load the license data? This type of glitch triggers probably due to missing or broken files. You don’t have to feel dismayed as this problem can be resolved manually.
Through this article, we shall be inspecting some of the likely reasons of the QuickBooks could not load the license data error notification and what needs to be done to get rid of this problem.
Cause of QuickBooks Could not Load License Data
- Outworn operating system or anti-virus application that confines some QB files.
- A module or file prerequisite by QB software to function is broken or lost.
- dat – A QB software installation file that comprises of license-related fine points. Whenever QB application begins to run, the license particulars need to be repossessed and verified. If this file found to be broken, the app will not function.
- MSXML module–The MS module that is basically required by QB software to operate. This module facilitates the software to recapture the fine points in the Qb registration .dat file thus permitting QB to operate.
- Accurate Networks and QB Enterprise with WebConnect users: There are possibilities that you experience this problem on condition that you are making an attempt to view a file not saving it in the beginning. Henceforth, make certain you save .QBO file before you import it.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Could not Load the License Data
To resolve this glitch, make sure you do these steps as quoted below.
Option 1: Re-make broken Entitlement Data Store .ecml file to resolve the license and registration associated issues
- To begin with, close all the files opened in the QuickBooks Software.
- Confirm that all QuickBooks procedures are not running.
- Hold the Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys at the same time. The Task Manager will open. The Windows 10 users have to: Choose the More Details option to open Task Manager
- Hit on the Processes tab.
- Check you arrange all the procedures alphabetically by clicking the Process Name title.
- Search for all illustrations with extension QBW32 .EXE and Hit on End Task button.
- Select the entitlement information folder of Windows and the latest QB release.
- Hold Windows+R keys simultaneously to open the Run window.
- Enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Customer\vX (orvx) where Vx indicates the version and Press Enter tab.
- Right click on the file with extension Entitlement Data Store .ecml and select Delete.
- Hit the Yes option to approve to eliminate the file.
- Open your business file and continue with the procedures to record the software.
Option 2: Fix the Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ bugs with use of QB Install tool
- Run the QB Install tool
- Set up the QB Install tool.
- Try to save the file on your Desktop.
- Close all running applications and then start the QB Install tool.
- Start your system again after the tool has done its work to ensure the modules are properly updated.
- Install Windows newest updates
- As per the experts, when you install the latest version of the Windows then all the omitted improvements associated to .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ glitches will get set up inevitably.
- Next, you have to start up your machine once again and run QuickBooks Software to know whether the issue is fixed or not.
- Fix the problem with QuickBooks Software and MS components manually
In case, you realize that the QB Install isn’t able to fix the issue then you must try to fix your operating system component issue manually. Please keep in mind that this technique does entail radical knowledge about the Windows. Hence, seek assistance for the following processes:
- Patch-up or again install Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Patch-up Microsoft MSXML.
Again install the software with the use of a clean install tool
- First of all, try to uninstall the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Give a new name to the installation folder.
- Now, install and run QB Install tool.
- After this, give a new title to the QB Software installation folder manually.
- Once you are done with the renaming process, again install the software on your machine.
Do you need help to fix QuickBooks could not load the license data error notification in a matter of a few minutes? Speak to our Accountinghub QuickBooks technical support team experts to get an instant resolution to the issue you are experiencing. Dial our QuickBooks helpline +1844-313-4856.