QuickBooks Error Code 1334 means that the file XIxact3res.dll is unable to get installed. The error usually pops-up when the windows with active program crash automatically.
These are the symptoms through which you can identify QuickBooks Error Code 1334.
- The system starts responding slow to the command and the mouse pointer freezes to one point.
- When any other program is also installed in the system but not responding properly.
However, the problem doesn’t end here. There can be various other issues and errors due to which your system may not respond to your command whether it is outside software or inside the software. To handle such cases, you need to get in touch with us via our Toll-Free Number +1844-313-4856.
These are some of the basic reasons and causes due to which QuickBooks Error Code 1334 takes place in the system.
- QuickBooks Windows registry is either damaged or corrupt or not responding.
- The virus or malware may also corrupt the program file or maliciously delete it.
- Incomplete or corrupted download or installation in QuickBooks can be a problem.
These are the steps you need to follow to fix the error code 1334:
Step #1: Follow the path of QuickBooks Company File Extension:
- Go to the windows file explorer and follow the path to verify it. C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- Now, the file extension should be with the name .qbw. Check whether the file with such extension is there or not.
- Rename the file if your company file hasn’t the same extension. Instead, it has a different file extension. In that case, you need to rename it and save it with the new (.qbw) file extension.
Step #2: Use QB Clean Install tools for complete neat and clean installation:
Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for a clean installation using the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. You can find it on our website to complete installation steps and detailed instruction over QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
Step #3: Scan Windows Registry and repair if there is any infection:
First, you are to download two different applications for Windows and then install them. Now, remove registry errors or infected file if there is any. If it still causes the error, you need to connect with us online via our Live Chat Support. It is available on our website.
Step #4: Run QB Install Diagnostic Tool and Install Microsoft .NET framework
You can find complete and detailed information on the process of installation of .NET Framework and the installation process of Diagnostic Tool on our website.
Assistance – Accountinghub – At your service – Always
In the event of unable to apply the proper solution or not getting the solution steps as needed, you can call us on our QuickBooks Toll-Free Number +1844-313-4856 or you can connect with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com. We are also available through QuickBooks Live Chat Support on our website. You can connect with us any time via any of the channels. We are open 24/7 on 365 days.