The QuickBooks error code 1311 occurs when you are exporting the report to the MS Excel from the financial statement. You are also facing this then today; we are here to help you out with it. Here you will get the solution to fix this 1311 error code so that you can resolve it on your own. There are many more causes of this error that you get to know in this. All the information is correct and updated and is directly taken from the QuickBooks team of support. So just follow the process of resolving this error step by step to get the desired results.
Solution for fixing Error Code 1311
Some solutions can be done to resolve it. You can go with anyone of them and if that doesn’t work for you then go with the other solution provided below. The steps are as follows:-
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- In this, click on the Administrative Tools option
- Now go to the Local Security Policy and Expand the folder of Local Policies in it
- Select the option of Security
- Then from the right side, you can see anyone of the option according to the version of your Windows:
- Restrict the CD-ROM from the local user only who logged- on.
- Devices- Restrict the CD-ROM access for locally logged-on users.
- To change is unselect your selection and then reboot your system.
- Firstly, press the Window+R keys together from the keyboard
- A window opens called RUN
- In the run window, type the “cmd” to open the command prompt
- A window of command prompt opens
- In this, type sfc/SCANNOW and press Enter key
- Now after the completion of scan; type msiexec / unregin the cmd window and then press the enter key
- Then type msiexec / regserver and then enter
- After all this, you need to install the Creative Suite product and proceed with that.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1311
Many causes are there because of that this happens while using the QuickBooks. The causes are as follows:-
- Check the disk or CD drive in your system.
- The MS Office is not compatible with your QuickBooks.
- While installing or updating the Desktop QuickBooks.
- The MS Office installation is damaged.
How to Contact QuickBooks Support?
Still, you are facing any glitches or have any queries then contact QuickBooks Technical Support toll-free number +1844-313-4856. The team is here all around the clock globally to help you out. The team members are well qualified, professional, and expert so they better understand your problems and handle with care. You can also contact via email or do a QuickBooks live chat with experts.