QuickBooks error code 3140 happens when the user try to synchronizing the data and it causes some issues in doing it. There are many more reasons that you get to know here and the solution is also mentioned so that you can resolve it by your own. The effects are also mentioned here that you must know about. The solution is directly given by the support team who want to resolve all the glitches that you get. You just need to follow the resolution step by step to get the QuickBooks error code 3140 fixed.
The team members are expert, knowledgeable, trained, and professional with the same background so they can easily understand your problems. The solution is updated and verified by the experts so don’t worry about it. Team members are providing services from last 2 decades. You can also reach them directly through QuickBooks customer helpline number.
Table of Contents
Effects of QuickBooks Error 3140
- Windows crashes.
- Mouse cursor is slower.
- The pop-up box of error shown on your display and system is closed.
- System working is slow down.
- System freezes.
Reason that Causes the QuickBooks Error 3140
- The download of the QuickBooks is corrupted then this error causes.
- System is infected due to the virus or malware.
- The installation is interrupted in between and is not complete successfully.
- File of QuickBooks is deleted mistakenly.
- Registry of Windows is damaged because of some changes that take place in QuickBooks.
Resolve the QuickBooks Error 3140
Steps to resolve the error code are as follows:-
- Disk Cleanup is used for system cleaning
- Go to the Start button in the Windows
- In the Search field, enter the word COMMAND then press and hold the Ctrl+Shift key altogether then press the Enter button from keyboard
- A Dialogue box pops-up in which you need to click on Yes button
- Now a new black box opens up called command prompt
- In this, type cleanmgr and then press on the Enter button
- Using Disk Cleanup, it check the space that is recovered by cleaning the media that you don’t want
- Now in the dialogue box of disk cleanup there is the checkboxes that you need to select all the boxes that required
- Then click on the button named OK to start clean up.
- Scan the Malware attack
- It is one of the common cause because of which the error happens in your application. Do scan for the virus or malware attack; if there is any then do fix them now. Your QuickBooks application is affected so you need to remove it to resolve the error.
- Device Drivers of System
- You have to update the drivers of the system on the regular basis so that the error will not occur. If the error code 3140 occurs then you need to check the drivers and do update it to fix the issue.
How to reach us?
You can easily contact the support team via toll-free QuickBooks tech support number or send the email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team is always here to help you out as they are available 24/7 hours. Team members are happy to serve you the best. You can also contact them via live chat with professionals as it is the most convenient way to get the solution in less time. The team is waiting for you to contact them so that they help you out by providing you the best solution.