QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11104 happens in your account when there are the issues with QuickBooks license. So, when you try to open the QuickBooks and it won’t open then this message is displayed on the screen.
You have to fix it out as you have less time to wait and need to work with your QuickBooks account. Below are the reasons and solutions that help you in resolving an error on your own. You can also reach the team if you can’t fix it out or not able to understand what to do, how, and what’s going on.
There are error messages that display on your screen when you got this error. The error messages are:-
- Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data
- There is an error when you are configuring QuickBooks Desktop data
- Re-enter the QuickBooks validation code; the correct code is not correct
- The file is temporarily not available, please log in later.
Table of Contents
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11104:
- Some component/file that’s needed by QuickBooks for functioning is damaged or missing:
QB registration.dat: This is a QuickBooks installation file that contains license information related to QuickBooks. Once QuickBooks is active, the license information has to be recovered and validated. If the file is damaged, QuickBooks won’t work.
MSXML component: QB needs this Microsoft component for running successfully. Using this component, QuickBooks can recover the information located in the QBregistration.dat file, which lets QuickBooks open.
- The operating system is not updated or the anti-virus is not allowing access to some QuickBooks files.
- The file is being opened before saving it. The QBO file has to be saved before importing it.
Solutions of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11104:
- First, users must install the current updates of Windows. If this isn’t done, the QuickBooks installation could fail or be damaged.
- Users must click on the Windows logo, and then select All Programs, followed by Windows Update. After the installation of updates, users must install QuickBooks.
Now, users must complete these steps in the order shown:
NOTE: If the problem can be fixed with the first solution, the other steps can be skipped.
The Damaged Entitlement datastore.Ecml File Must Be Recreated To Fix License And Registration Errors:
- First QB and all its running processes must be closed.
- Next, users must press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
- In Windows 10, users have to choose More Details for the Task Manager to open. Next, users must select the Processes tab, followed by the Process Name header in order to sort the processes in an alphabetical sequence.
- Now, users must find all QBW32.EXE files and then select End Task.
- Following this, users must open the entitlement data folder for the operating system and QuickBooks version.
- Next, users must press Windows + R, which will open the Run window and there they must type “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6)” and then press Enter. The folder’s location is same for all editions of QB Desktop and Enterprise.
- Then, users must right-click the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file and then select Delete. Following this, users must select Yes to confirm that the file is to be deleted.
- Next, users must open the company file, and then follow the instructions
Fixing Microsoft .Net Framework, Msxml And C++ Problems With QB Install Diagnostic Tool:
NOTE: Once the tool has been run, QuickBooks might have to be re-registered or reactivated. If users can’t complete these steps, or an error occurs during installation of Windows updates, an IT expert must be hired to fix the problems.
1: Running QuickBooks Install Tool:
- Once the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool has been downloaded, users must save it on the desktop, when there’s a prompt. After closing all open programs, the QB Install Tool must be run. The process should be completed in about 20 minutes.
- Once the QB Install tool has been run, users must reboot their computers, in order to properly update the components.
2: Downloading Updates for Windows:
- Once the Windows updates have been downloaded, all missing improvements related to .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues will be installed.
- In case Windows operating system is out of date, QuickBooks might not install or open properly. Users can access Windows updates by pressing the Windows key and entering “Windows Updates” in the search field. After installation of the updates, users must reboot their computers. Following this, users must reopen QuickBooks to see if the problem has been resolved.
3: Fixing QB and Microsoft Components Problems Manually:
In case the problem isn’t solved by the QB Install tool, users must hire an expert to fix QuickBooks and Microsoft component problems.
4: Installing/Uninstalling QB via Selective Startup:
If the problem persists when QB is installed, or attempting any of the given solutions, the problem could be due to some issue with the computer or the operating system.
You get solutions to fix QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11104 so fix it out and get back to your work. If you are still having any issues or queries then you can reach out to the QuickBooks customer helpdesk team who is here 24/7 hours. You can reach out anytime whenever required without thinking twice. Get the best assistance by having on-time solutions and answers to all your questions. The team is trained to fix all the glitches that you are facing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The symptoms are as follows:-
🗸 The error code message box pops up on your screen
🗸 Your system got crashed
🗸 Processing of input becomes slow
🗸 Not able to access the file of QuickBooks.
Ans. There are few more causes that cause you this error in your account that are as follows:-
🗸 Your Windows system is not up-to-date
🗸 The antivirus software is expired
🗸 If you have not saved the file and open it in your account
🗸 Antivirus programs do not allow you to work smoothly in your QuickBooks account.
Ans. Yes, you can use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool and then reinstall the software by uninstalling and again installing it on your computer. This also helps you to fix the issue sometimes. Otherwise, you can connect with the QuickBooks customer helpdesk team whenever required.