QuickBooks is one of the preeminent Accounting software which has gained huge clientele now days because of its outstanding features and functions. It is available in the global market with on-premises accounting applications and cloud based versions through which QuickBooks users can deal with day to day operations with no trouble. Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is painless accounting software tool which is mainly developed for small and medium sized business owners. QuickBooks Error Code H202 is one of the Quickbooks errors which is quite common while working in multi user mode.
However, there is 24*7 active accountinghub.co QuickBooks support team available for on demand support. The learned team of experts are capable of resolving all kind of issues allied to your QuickBooks accounting application in minutes.
Table of Contents
Why QuickBooks Error H202 Occur?
This error is usually caused when the company files are placed on another processor and that computer needs extra installation and setup. Additionally, there are some issues that can entail error H202:
- If another computer have the incorrect Hosting configuration settings, you may come across H202 error
- Improper setting of firewall ports of QuickBooks application due to which both incoming as well as outgoing connection to the company file gets blocked.
- If .ND configuration file have got incorrect or encrypted, which may restrict QB users to access the company file over the network.
- Moreover, a different or bad IP address might be obtained by QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Incorrect DNS settings or configuration of Workstations in order to open the company file with the Hosts.
- If QBCFMonitoras well as QuickBooks DBXX services are not commenced as it should be in progress automatically.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error H202?
Several solutions are recommended to fix such errors. In order to get best results, you should perform the steps given below:
- Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool: You need to install QB File Doctor and run it on the desktop which is getting error H202. This tool will automatically determine and help you fix multi-user error.
- Verify Hosting and Services: You can verify Hosting by choosing File>Utilities on QB. If Host Multi-User Access is there on the list, this means the company file is not hosted on this workstation and you need to move to the next workstation. Apart from this, if you come across the option of Stop Hosting Multi-User Access, then choose it. Additionally, you need to ensure that QBCF Monitor along with QuickBooks DBXX Service are on the right track.
- Opening of network ports QB users to transmit data: You need to correct Windows Firewall Settings on the QB desktop. You just need to follow a few steps like: You need to go to Outbound Rules and right click on the same. Once done, opt for New Rule. Then Select Ports and Enter Next. Select Ports and Click Next and choose Option Allow the Connection. At last, Enter Next, A name field will open and mention the name in that field and Click Finish.
- Edit Windows Host File: You may need to add your server to the Windows Host File.
- Creation of New Folder for Company File: You need to create a new folder and share it on the hosting computer for your company file. Also, need to set-up windows in order to ensure permissions to access and share company files. In addition to this, you need use in multi-user mode to access company files right after copying the file (.)in the newly created folder.
Besides all, if you still stuck somewhere or getting QuickBooks Error code H202 while operating QuickBooks software, you can directly call on our AccountingHub QuickBooks help team’s toll free helpline no. .