Are you aware of the reason that why QuickBooks innovation should be a part of your business?
Let’s Discuss : QuickBooks Innovation Benefits For Your Business in Many Ways
Smart Money: As it has been famously said that money is a lifeline of any business. No business can run without money. But when it comes to small business or self-employed people, they compete on daily basis in order to manage the cash flow. They struggles to get the payment on time, compete to get the loans, so that they may grow, and juggle constantly to manage the payroll. The three modernization discussed here will prove that QuickBooks is the best way to make the self-employed and small businesses, organize the money in better way.
Accessing the Capital: as per the research conducted recently, it was observed that 70% of all the new businesses, need funds to grow for the first 5 years but 23% is the number that are able to make use of it. QuickBooks Capital will ensure that the friction is eliminated from the process of lending. Through the QuickBooks data taken from 26 billion credit model will ensure that small businesses does not face the barriers when it comes to accessing the small-dollar loans.
Getting paid: Small business normally get paid after 45 days of sending a bill, and around 64% of the small businesses have the outstanding invoice of 60 and more days. With QuickBooks payment you can accelerate the pace and get paid twice faster as compared to previous cycle. Payments enables receipts could be easily created through this, having all the details of expenses and hours populated automatically. Buyers then can pay as per their convenience, either by bank transfers or credit card. Soon the clients of QuickBooks will be able to accept the payments by Apple Pay and PayPal. Google could also be used to share the QuickBooks invoices within Gmail, getting paid online and viewing the status.
Paying Employees: The biggest problem with the small scale business is that of managing the payroll. Keeping this is mind, QuickBooks Full Service Payroll ensures the Direct Deposit 24 hours. Payroll can be run now upto 5PM before the payday for small business. This ensures that small business hold their cash for long, and with the surety that their staff will be paid timely.
Smart Decisions: Decisions are made by everyone, everyday, and those who are into business, decision making is the vital part. In some cases people make decisions without having proper insight or estimates. QuickBooks can help you out in providing proper insights and details based upon the years of experience and vast transaction numbers. Data driven insights and with machine learning, QuickBooks proves to be more proactive and predictive and anticipating the important turning points intelligently. It is ensuring that buyers become confident and smarter while making decisions for their business.
Latest examples of the mentioned features in QuickBooks connect are:
- Predictive and Proactive and help: QuickBooks assistant being a virtual assistant ensures that proper financial insight is provided so that businesses do not require a report to run.
- Working for yourself: People working for themselves spend lots of time for getting the important data such as receipts, mileage, income, timetable, expenses, etc to QuickBooks. Ensuring that this data is placed under correct categories, or it is applied to the right project, employee or customer.
- Smart Connections: Individuals like employees, accounts, repeat purchasers or vendors are the vital part of small business. They have the power to destroy or make a business. QuickBooks helps in creating a network where small scale business and self-employed people can be connected to tools, partners, buyers and staff.
This network has already fueled success through:
- Accountant collaboration
- Connecting through the apps used by you
- Lighter Capital Intuit Developer Fund
To get the complete knowledge of the points mentioned above, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team. They will provide you required details and help you in understanding the same. Our QuickBooks tech support team is well-versed of each and every aspect and will guide you in right manner. Our QuickBooks customer support team can be contacted through the 1844-313-4856.