QuickBooks point of sale (POS) is ready to meet all the accounting needs of any small or mid-sized business enterprises. The software can be independently run by hosting it on a server as well operating on a centralized cloud-based version.
POS software comes with a robust functionality due to its integration with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise version of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks POS Technical Support Phone Number
- It handles business payments, manages bills payments as well as provides all types of payroll solution.
- The Point of Sales (POS) software allows customers to pay with different payments modes like Credit/Debit cards, cash and more. The payment automatically gets reconciled to save time so that business owners can concentrate on their core tasks.
- The software can be synced with multiple beneficial Apps as well to give it a diverse functionality. Integrating customer’s information right from the time of billing is made easy for better customer management, identifying discount offers for privilege customers that even runs as a reminder on top of the screen while the customer is getting billed.
- Give a complete history of customer like amount owed, available credit. It enables running different reports with custom templates and applying filters as needed.
- With the convenience of a barcode scanner, it can help ease out the manual entry of each item along with the convenience of updating the inventory simultaneously while entering transactions.
- Giving the best seller items insight to know what items are hot and in demand.
- Inventory management hasn’t been better as it gives a neat option to placing an order when a stock is out of inventory and checks how individual items are performing sales-wise.
- Users can even exchange data between POS and the main accounting software; QuickBooks
- It allows for the exchange of info between multiple stores
System Requirements for QuickBooks POS
- 4GB Ram though 6-8 GB is recommended for a standalone workstation
- 1 GB of disk space plus additional space for data files
- For Single users, 2.0 GHz processor whereas 2.8 GHz is recommended
- For multiple users, 2.8 GHz processor whereas 3.5 GHz is recommended
- Display to be optimized to 1280×768 resolution or higher
- For DVD installations a 4X DVD ROM drive is required
- OS – Windows 7, 8 , 8 , 8.1 , 10
- A separate license for running each POS on individual workstations
- QuickBooks payment solution is sold separately
- Security software like Symantec Norton®, Avast, AVG is sold separately
QuickBooks POS Support Number
Accountinghub.co is a reliable support agency for QuickBooks that hires a competent team of QuickBooks Consulting. The QB experts hold in depth product knowledge and extensive experience. If you ever get stuck with an issue related to QuickBooks POS our trained technical experts are well equipped to provide the best comprehensive solution in a time-bound manner. We are just a phone call away. Call us on our toll free helpline no. 1844-313-4856 for a quick step by step resolution for any issue related to QuickBooks POS. We are committed to providing the best solution with an excellent customer experience.