- When user tries to access the company files.
- Due to wrong/inappropriate firewall settings.
Steps to fix QuickBooks Data Connectivity Issue with Server
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is a well pronounced diagnostic tools that will you user to test the connection between Database Server Manager and the Client.
If your Diagnostic Tool does not connect with the server, it means that there is some error in the server.
If diagnostic tool doesn’t work, here is what you can do:
- Connect with us via Live Chat Support or Call us on our Toll-Free Number
- Follow the procedure that we are mentioning below to resolve the issue.
Steps to be followed to Connect QuickBooks to Server
QuickBooks Database Server Manager
You must have your QuickBooks Database Server Manager installed. This tool helps you monitor your data files. If QuickBooks Database server manager doesn’t know your data location, you can’t make presence of that file to the clients.
- It is better to place file in a shared folder which have roots c:\\(such as c:\\Data or c:\\QB)
- Make sure that all the users have all the rights to access the files.
If you follow such tips, all your data will be intact and tip-top. This will help you resolve the connection error in the near future.
- Clean Junk Data
- Verify your Data and then Rebuild it.
- Log out from QuickBooks properly every time.
QuickBooks Unable to Connect with Remote Server – [Infographic]
Embeded this Image on Your Site:
Note: copy above code press “Ctrl + C”
Seeking for Assistance
- Connect with us via Live Chat Support.
- Call our Technical Support Toll-Free Number –
- Drop a mail on our Official Email Address – email@example.com